Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 02:58 PM

651 posts, read 705,511 times

Advertisements

Joe Salazar of Colorado says women should not have guns, they are afraid of being raped and will shoot anyone without thinking. LOL Sounds like forcible rape met its match.

"It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Yep, not a peep from the left. Figures...

Hey women, if your about to get raped, use the whistle.....or run to the nearest call box....or better yet, run to the nearest "Safe zone."!

Old 02-19-2013, 03:16 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
Joe Salazar of Colorado says women should not have guns, they are afraid of being raped and will shoot anyone without thinking. LOL Sounds like forcible rape met its match.

"It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at,
Democrats hate women

Old 02-19-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yep, not a peep from the left. Figures...

Hey women, if your about to get raped, use the whistle.....or run to the nearest call box....or better yet, run to the nearest "Safe zone."!

Did you hear his suggestion? Vomit on the perp. LMFAO Really, puke on command and hope it does not **** him off and he puts a bullet in your head or slashes your throat. These dumb ass liberals make me sick. They deserve what they get.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:18 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Did you hear his suggestion? Vomit on the perp. LMFAO Really, puke on command and hope it does not **** him off and he puts a bullet in your head or slashes your throat. These dumb ass liberals make me sick. They deserve what they get.
You failed to insert that all important letter after that lib's name. It would be D.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You failed to insert that all important letter after that lib's name. It would be D.
I don't disagree with all Dems and I don't agree with all Repubs. I think for myself and make up my mind based on each individual issue. So the R or D at the end of the name means little to nothing to me.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:23 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
An example of the liberal war on women.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:26 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:

"It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at,

Part of the ongoing "war on women" from the ususal suspects.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:29 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
I think he makes perfect sense. After all, being raped is what God intended and if the rape results in pregnancy, that's just God's will. Thus, it makes perfect sense that women will act hysterically and start shooting at anyone that even looks at them askew. You see, I have a feeling most of them don't consider rape to be a gift from God and thus, they just don't want it. No better way to ensure this than shooting at others.

Alas, nice way to let the world know how you really feel about women, Joe. Don't hold back now. And no, backpedalling won't do much to restore your image.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:30 PM

179 posts, read 193,134 times
Well, that sounds ok. But to make it fair for the woman, I propose a law that states the potential rapist must approach the woman and inform her of his intentions and give her a 30 second head start to reach the safety box!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies