Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 08:11 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Oh, really? I take offense for what you said. Let's see what Obama has done so far, and let's just focus on the big ticket items:

1. Continue to spend the money we don't have bankrupting the country and debasing our currency
2. Push to reward 11 million criminal illegal immigrants citizenship so that they can suck dry our already insolvent welfare system and compete with Americans for jobs that many Americans struggle to get.

3. Push restrictions on lawful ownership of firearm by law abiding citizens while do nothing to the criminals, not to mention infringement on our rights

4. Increase taxes on almost all Americans to pay for the wasteful government

5. Continue to infringe many other rights such as continuing Patriot Act.

Which one is good for American people? Please just humor me and explain to me which one is good for us.
oh cute it appears to me you're being sarcastic so I will just ignore your first sentence.

who said any of that was good? did you read my other post? (tip: it's on page 8)
also did you ever watch SchoolHouse Rock "Im just a bill"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 08:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
He had no choice, what's the issue?
I bet that Vegas man didn't even know about the election worker in Ohio who bragged about being responsible for 6 votes for Obama. How can anybody be as stupid as she must be?

To go on further how stupid can anybody who listens to Cenk be? Too much of that video was just not true but Cenk makes all kinds of them.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
You'd think some one who "can see Russia from their house," to borrow a catchy if erroneous phrase, would actually know what Communism is.
Here we go with that star on SNL again. It was her that said she could see Russia from her house, not the lady she was funning about.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Before the election, corporations were telling their employees that if they voted for Obama, those employees would suffer the consequences. Here's one, probably many more.

This is how the rich people play politics, dirty.

Ohio woman claims she was fired for Obama vote - Road Runner

CEO: Vote For Obama, Get Fired - YouTube

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas
I'd fire their stupid arses!

Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapperCheck View Post
Who would have been a better choice?
The man I decided to vote for after the 2008 election. That of course, would be ABO.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 AM

6,464 posts, read 13,440,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here we go with that star on SNL again. It was her that said she could see Russia from her house, not the lady she was funning about.
And... ? What does that have to do with anything? News Flash: Saturday Night Live is a NATIONALLY syndicated TV show. Even people with opinions differing from yours watch it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies