Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 04:53 AM

43,715 posts, read 44,480,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
600,000 move out in decade of 'white flight' from London: White Britons are now in minority in the capital | Mail Online

Sad indeed but what do you expect when you let left wing/communists run the country.
I assume you mean white British people as not everyone who is British is white.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,952,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion View Post
1.)Nearly all the time crime rates skyrocket when there is less and less of a white population.
2.)Infrastructure and education tip over when whites are absent.

Why? because White culture tends to not be as infected by drugs,gangs, laziness , and mischief.

I am not saying it's a ra e issue, it's a cultural issue.

London never has so much crime until non-whites overran the city.

Most Whites,even liberals take part in white flight. Deep down they know more non whites = more problems.
In your simple assesment, you are correct that the issues you describe are not related to race, you are incorrect in claiming the problems listed are cause by culture. The real reason is economic. Poverty is not a culture.

Once upon a time, Wealth and "white" were synonymous. "White" flight is really wealth flight. Wealth is now being created by more than just "whites". People of like wealth tend to want to congergate. Im sure if a "white" professional was looking to buy a home, he would rather choose a nice neighborhood, in his price range, consisting of mix of white, black and hispanic professionals, than live in an "all white" neighborhood of lesser economic means.

People with higher education and economic options are less likely to be down on the corner and sell crack or putang. Their drug dealing and prostitution is more upscale. Just because you don't see it, doesnt mean it isnt going on. Poor folk [of all races] dont have the option of living where they wish. The majority of poor folk are honest and work...they must live amongst the law breakers who tend to do their business out in the open.

Neighborhoods are unable to pick up and move to the wealth. With each succeeding tenents, the neighborhood becomes more and more runned down...until amost all move out except the drug dealers and prostitutes.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,390,479 times
Quote:
600,000 move out in decade of 'white flight' from London: White Britons are now in minority in the capital | Mail Online

Sad indeed but what do you expect when you let left wing/communists run the country.
It's very tragic. But to leftists this is enriching, progress, and to be embraced unequivocally by those nasty racist Londoners without any circumstances.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 AM

524 posts, read 400,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Not saying it's race?
Did you bother to read your post, that's all you're saying.
It's funny, the argument of "it's part of a culture not their race" is used quite often. For us in the United States we more than likely see this argument associated with African-Americans, an example come to my mind that happened back home at a local middle school:

"In a new twist in American race relations, a federal court has ruled that a white teacher in a predominantly African-American school was subjected to a racially hostile workplace.

The case concerned Elizabeth Kandrac, who was routinely verbally abused by black students at Brentwood Middle School in North Charleston. Their slurs make shock jock Don Imus look like a church deacon.

Nevertheless, despite frequent complaints, school officials did nothing to intervene on Kandrac's behalf, arguing that the racially charged profanity was simply part of the students' culture. If Kandrac couldn't handle cursing, school officials told her, she was in the wrong school."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1834541/posts

This is only one of many articles on the incident. You see, it seems that the race and culture are mutually exclusive argument on holds up when someone is in favor of defending some group. It's apparent that the fact that the city of London losing its indigenous population of white Britons doesn't bother you, you but it is sad. After all, they did build the city and everything that is London- when they leave, the culture leaves as well, try not to be so ignorant.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:52 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,595,895 times
Quote:

Oh my God!
That's scaring!!!
A city without a majority of white people!!!
Oh my God!
The sky is falling!
P.S. explain me why London's crime and poverty rates are just a fraction of - insert any sh*thole in Flyover America - one.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:55 AM

116 posts, read 93,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
lol. how is that sad? this is the legacy of their own empire. it's called chickens coming home to roost.
This. In spades.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
P.S. explain me why London's crime and poverty rates are just a fraction of - insert any sh*thole in Flyover America - one.
Chicago? St. Louis? Detroit? Philadelphia? D.C.?

I wonder what do the majority populations in those cities have in common?

As far as crime in London (East End), I've heard it's actually riddled with it.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
lol. how is that sad? this is the legacy of their own empire. it's called chickens coming home to roost.
Really? So it's revenge, eh. Gettin' some get back.

I see you're in San Diego; Is that even part of America anymore or did La Raza officially reclaim it, as I'm sure you are all on board with.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:11 AM

352 posts, read 416,651 times
I couldn't care less, but provided they stick to the law and attempt to find work rather than live off benefits, just like any other citizen of the UK.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:12 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,035,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The thing I immediately thought about when I read that post was that Muslims will soon outnumber all the other people, white or black, and then we will be worried about culture, not race. Think a bit.

The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order: Samuel P. Huntington: 9781451628975: Amazon.com: Books

My copy of this tome has a somewhat different cover, but the book is still very well written.

My camera is "down" at the moment - so I can't provide images of my own books.

Amazon will have to suffice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies