Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What Motivates the Birther?
Ignorance 0 0%
Delusion 5 7.94%
Racism 10 15.87%
All of the Above 37 58.73%
None of the Above 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 06:06 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,461,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
^^^This. Every time I hear a birther rant, I always think of the times when free blacks had to show their "papers" to prove themselves--and how many of them would not mind returning to those days. Ugh.
So even though it is required to be a born citizen of the United States to be President and Obama is President asking him to show proof that he is a natural born citizen is racist.

I believe Obama is a citizen and that the birthers are kind of nuts. But if every time you hear a birther rant that is what comes to your mind, I think you need to be a little less obsessed about race. Being paranoid about racists is just as wacky as being paranoid about Obama's birth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2013, 06:06 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,069,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Truth? Birthers can't handle the truth!
Think that one up all by yourself, did you???

Old 03-01-2013, 06:08 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,069,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what else could possibly be revealed that would convince you that obama was born in the US?
If you are born of the USA of mixed parents, the father of the two who is foreign, as I understand it, the law at that time is that the citizenshp of the father prevails.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
If you are born of the USA of mixed parents, the father of the two who is foreign, as I understand it, the law at that time is that the citizenshp of the father prevails.
Or a mother of age to connote citizenship, Obombya had neither, despite the fact that there is no proof he was born in this country other than fraudulent documents and liars making statements. The public is being deceived.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:42 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
Clearly, you don't understand much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Or a mother of age to connote citizenship, Obombya had neither, despite the fact that there is no proof he was born in this country other than fraudulent documents and liars making statements. The public is being deceived.
Blah, blah, blah, regurgitate another long debunked lie, blah, blah, blah...

You guys need a new act. This one is way past its shelf life.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what else could possibly be revealed that would convince you that obama was born in the US?

Sooner or later, we will all find out.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,826 times
In my above post I said there were (10) separate Obama birth/US citizenship conspiracy theories. But be honest I was thinking that perhaps there were only (8). So I looked over the first aprox. 1/2 of my source.
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But after researching I found that there are AROUND (14) separate birth/US citizenship theories (and perhaps more.)

1. Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States
2. Obama's published birth certificate is a forgery
3. his actual birthplace is not Hawaii but Kenya.
4. Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood.
5. Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen (British and American)
6a. his middle name was originally Muhammad rather than Hussein
6b. his mother had originally named him "Barry" rather than "Barack"
7. Barack Obama, Sr. was not his biological father
8. Obama was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.
9. a recorded transatlantic telephone conversation says Obama was born in Kenya.
10. he has a Kenyan birth certificate
11. Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate does not prove that he was born in Hawaii.
12. Obamas 1981 trip to Pakistan required him to use a non-U.S. passport.
13. Obama does not meet the constitutional definition of a natural-born citizen.
14. Obama can’t produce a birth certificate (long after after he did)

Last edited by chad3; 03-01-2013 at 08:06 PM..

Old 03-01-2013, 07:56 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times
Quote:
nope. the US has always recognized jus soli. if you you were born in the US you are a natural born citizen regardless of your parents citizenship ( with the only exceptions being children of foreign diplomats or members of an invading army ).

from william rawle, lawyer, constitutional scholar and george washington appointee:

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."

Old 03-01-2013, 07:59 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
In my above post I said there were (10) separate Obama birth certificate theories. But be honest I was thinking that perhaps there were only (8). So I looked over the first aprox. first 1/2 of my source. Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But after researching I found that there are around (14) separate birth conspiracy theories (and perhaps many more.)

1. Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States
2. Obama's published birth certificate is a forgery
3. his actual birthplace is not Hawaii but Kenya.
4. Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood,
5. Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen (British and American)
6. his middle name was originally Muhammad rather than Hussein
7. his mother had originally named him "Barry" rather than "Barack"
8. Barack Obama, Sr. was not his biological father
9. Obama was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.
10. a recorded transatlantic telephone conversation says Obama was born in Kenya.
11. he has a Kenyan birth certificate
12. Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate does not prove that he was born in Hawaii.
13. Obamas 1981 trip to Pakistan required him to use a non-U.S. passport.
14. Obama does not meet the constitutional definition of a natural-born citizen.
Just ask one of us and we'll tell you. To list a few
He is not a natural born citizen, BO Sr. is not his bio father, he was born elsewhere and flown to Hawaii as an infant where the trail of deceit began.
Yes he lived in Indonesia as a muslim, under the name Barry Soetoro. He likely got his education paid as a foreign student with Saudi money, most of his records remain hidden or just invite more questions, such as the ownership of the Chicago home, the numerous social security numbers, the active SS # from Connecticut, everyone that could attest to his birth is dead, his sister provided a different hospital, the net is swarming with truth squad operatives to control the dialogue, racists think they must defend him, no matter what. Democrats defend him because they live a delusion of fantasy and wishful thinking, with no connection to reality, because reality bites.
There is more, but that's just off the top of my head. Now I must put the tinfoil back on, bad vibes a comin.

wb, don't bother, you're on ignore.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:59 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Or a mother of age to connote citizenship,......
that only pertained to automatic citizenship for births abroad, not US births. you should know that claud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies