Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2013, 07:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Great, Trayvon and Zimmerman are both victims if you want to use that definition.
Only the twisted could call a killer a victim.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:49 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Trayvon Martin's autopsy report showed injuries to his hand which substantiates Zimmerman's claim that he was being beaten/attacked, Zimmerman also had no injuries that would be associated with attacking someone. Zimmerman had multiple documented injuries which support his claim that he was attacked.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...in.autopsy.pdf

Thanks for providing the link to Trayvon's autopsy report. It states that he had a intermediate range gunshot wound, which I wonder how they define "intermediate."

Anyway, there was a 1/4 x 1/8 inch abrasion on the outside base of Trayvon's left ring finger. That's tiny. This line, on my computer screen is ___ 1/4" long, just imagine it a little thicker. That's a nick. If you are viciously punching someone, don't you end up with damage to your knuckles? I'm a woman, and I've never been in a fist-fight. Maybe some guy on here who has can tell us if you end up with damage to your knuckles.

If Trayvon had been trying to suffocate Zimmerman, wouldn't there be scratches and bruises on Trayvon's hands or forearms when Zimmerman was frantically trying to get him to stop? If Zimmerman was trying to get Trayvon off of him while Trayvon was supposedly slamming his head onto the sidewalk, why wouldn't there be bruises to Trayvon's body? Wouldn't Zimmerman have been flailing around, striking Trayvon, kneeing him, kicking him? After all, according to Zimmerman, he was fighting for his life.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:51 PM

1,127 posts, read 904,028 times
Is Zimmerman going to stand his ground in the prison shower rooms?

Old 03-08-2013, 10:12 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Only the twisted could call a killer a victim.
Sorry but I support a person's right to defend themselves against an attacker and George Zimmerman didn't attack anyone that night.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Thanks for providing the link to Trayvon's autopsy report. It states that he had a intermediate range gunshot wound, which I wonder how they define "intermediate."

Anyway, there was a 1/4 x 1/8 inch abrasion on the outside base of Trayvon's left ring finger. That's tiny. This line, on my computer screen is ___ 1/4" long, just imagine it a little thicker. That's a nick. If you are viciously punching someone, don't you end up with damage to your knuckles? I'm a woman, and I've never been in a fist-fight. Maybe some guy on here who has can tell us if you end up with damage to your knuckles.

If Trayvon had been trying to suffocate Zimmerman, wouldn't there be scratches and bruises on Trayvon's hands or forearms when Zimmerman was frantically trying to get him to stop? If Zimmerman was trying to get Trayvon off of him while Trayvon was supposedly slamming his head onto the sidewalk, why wouldn't there be bruises to Trayvon's body? Wouldn't Zimmerman have been flailing around, striking Trayvon, kneeing him, kicking him? After all, according to Zimmerman, he was fighting for his life.
Zimmerman claims that Trayvon was bashing his head into the ground which is supported by his injuries and the photos after the incident. He didn't let that go on long before shooting his attacker at close range which laying on his back.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Is Zimmerman going to stand his ground in the prison shower rooms?
He'll stand his ground there a lot better than Trayvon stood his ground while he attacked George Zimmerman.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:18 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Sorry but I support a person's right to defend themselves against an attacker and George Zimmerman didn't attack anyone that night.
Ah, so you have a crystal ball and can see into the past. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Ah, so you have a crystal ball and can see into the past. Thanks for the heads up.
George Zimmerman had no motive to do anything to Trayvon Martin, based on the 911 call he did nothing but check to make sure this guy wasn't causing trouble and that apparently upset Trayvon.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Remember, we don't know that.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
George Zimmerman had no motive to do anything to Trayvon Martin, based on the 911 call he did nothing but check to make sure this guy wasn't causing trouble and that apparently upset Trayvon.
Trayvon Martin had no motive for attacking Zimmerman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies