Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2013, 12:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post

The minute that someone posts something that shows they ASSume Trayvon was up to no good when there is absolutely ZERO evidence of that they lose all credibility and their true agenda comes into question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I didn't post anything of the sort
Interesting......

You didn't say this?

Quote:
Maybe because he had something not so innocent in mind and felt like Zimmerman was trying to stop him.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:51 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
OK, ignore what the girlfriend said.

Zimmerman said he followed Trayvon, and that Trayvon ran away from him.
Actually he said that Trayvon was running, he never said he was running away from him, just that he was running. Zimmerman also said that he followed Trayvon after he ran, not before. Read the transcript.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Interesting......

You didn't say this?

I didn't say I assumed Trayvon Martin was doing anything, I also said "Who knows" implying that nobody does. Again, don't try to make this about race because you can't handle yourself in a conversation.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Let's say tm wasn't trying to kill gz. How is gz supposed to know that, any more than tm could know gz's intent.

IF someone was banging your head on the ground, I think you'd be reasonable to fear serious bodily injury or death.
GZ created the circumstances under which the two of them were in physical conflict. Zimmerman started, escalated, and ended the fight. Murder.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
GZ created the circumstances under which the two of them were in physical conflict. Zimmerman started, escalated, and ended the fight. Murder.
GZ made Trayvon to buy candy and watermelon tea?

Old 03-10-2013, 01:32 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
GZ made Trayvon to buy candy and watermelon tea?

And you accuse others of not being to handle themselves in a conversation?

LOL..........

Old 03-10-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:

And you accuse others of not being to handle themselves in a conversation?

LOL..........
Then explain how GZ "created the circumstances under which the two of them were in physical conflict". At best they're both responsible for creating the circumstances that night.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:39 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Maybe because he had something not so innocent in mind and felt like Zimmerman was trying to stop him. Who knows, all we do know is that Zimmerman didn't exactly chase Trayvon down and capture him and common sense tells me that he couldn't even if he had tried. Trayvon obviously didn't feel threatened by GZ.

Now why on earth would Zimmerman go out and stalk then kill Trayvon Martin? All of the BS racism claims have turned into complete jokes, GZ isn't a white guy and he wasn't out hunting for a black kid to kill.
Quote:
Trayvon obviously didn't feel threatened by GZ.
Trevon felt so non-threatened that he defended himself by the only means he had. You do believe that Trevon also had a right to defend himself dont you?

Trevon was too young to quailify for a conceal carry permit. He, unlike Mr. Zimmerman, was not carring a weapon for his defense. You do believe in self protection dont you? You do believe in "stand your ground" dont you?

I see you don't think Trevon felt threatened...If he did, feel threatened, then his actions would be totally resonable and justified. Wouldn't they?

But that doesn't jive with your narrative...does it?

Old 03-10-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Trevon felt so non-threatened that he defended himself by the only means he had. You do believe that Trevon also had a right to defend himself dont you?

Trevon was too young to quailify for a conceal carry permit. He, unlike Mr. Zimmerman, was not carring a weapon for his defense. You do believe in self protection dont you? You do believe in "stand your ground" dont you?

I see you don't think Trevon felt threatened...If he did, feel threatened, then his actions would be totally resonable and justified. Wouldn't they?

But that doesn't jive with your narrative...does it?
I fully support Trayvon's right to defend himself, I just can't come up with a single situation where someone "defending themselves" ends up on top of the person they're defending themselves against while bashing their head into the ground. If Trayvon was simply defending himself he sure picked an odd way to do it. In addition, there's no evidence whatsoever that George Zimmerman ever laid a hand on Travyon and that includes an autopsy report that shows no evidence he was ever hit.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:43 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
So you believe that George Zimmerman, in an effort to look like the good wanna be cop, shot and killed an innocent 17 year old black guy walking around his apartment complex for no reason whatsoever?
Yes, I believe that absolutely was the foundation of his motivation to pursue Martin. And he didn't shoot Martin "for no reason whatsoever." I believe the reason Zimmerman shot Martin is that his little drama got out of hand, his illusions overwhelmed him, he pursued Martin too far, got in far over his head and abilities, and ended up shooting an "innocent 17yo black guy walking around his apartment complex." Zimmerman appears to me to be enormously immature and irresponsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies