Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 06:01 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,478,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
It is amazing to see how many lies, excuses made etc. Amazing & sad.
again, please point out anything that i have posted which is false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 06:04 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,780 times
wow a thread started with long debunked claims.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:29 PM

37,153 posts, read 42,269,129 times
First off, I have to start with the assumption that Obama was born here since nobody can find any evidence otherwise. And many have looked. Also, all the eveidence of his birth that has been found indicated he was born in Hawaii. This is the point where the rational stop wondering. What anyone says they remember someone else saying 30+ years ago is automatically suspect since it's a proven fact that people don't remember things they way they actually happened. Add to that the fact that I don't know your ex neighbor or politics or his personal feelings about Obama or whether he is a liar. Or anything at all about you either. Old stories by strangers twice removed aren't worth discussing anyway.

Now, Obama may well have said he was born in Kenya to someone back in high school. Why? Who knows, everyone lies. Yes even the POTUS. But without backup it means nothing and this story has no backup. Anywhere. And if anyone in high school had cared to check they would have found his Hawaiian BC just like everyone else did.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:46 PM

37,153 posts, read 42,269,129 times
To the person who PM'd me...where did he say he was born in Kenya in his own book?

Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
To the person who PM'd me...where did he say he was born in Kenya in his own book?

the person is lying. He would have given you chapter, page number and paragraph where it appeared.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:19 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,416,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Never said none of his friends whom i met did not confirmed the same thing. I have a question. Everyone else seems to be the liar always. Obama never lies! never knew about fast and furious, Stevens dying, yeah yeah it was the video we know we heard.

Why is it so hard to believe the Obama would lie in High School. What makes everyone else the liar but him. That is my question.

Why bother saying the truth as i hear it, if everyone is going to put all others down, but Obama never lies.

I honestly could care less, but saying the truth as i have heard it from 4 years ago. You know me by now, most should.

Not going to sit here and play the lying game, that is not me, i hate liars with a passion, that is why i cannot stand politicians. Are you telling me Obama never ever lies, nor did he ever lie to any friends in High School.

Go head and believe my friend is a liar, after knowing both he and what i know of Obama, i know who to believe and who not to believe. If your going to sit here and call my friend a liar, i can do the same thing about Obama, who we all know never ever lies?
And I'll bet that you honestly believe you've never told a lie, not even a teeny little "white lie." Please. How old are you? You honestly believe there's anyone out there who has never, ever told a "lie"?

Old 03-12-2013, 10:23 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,161,385 times
It means he's coming for your guns.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,119,790 times
Look, it comes down to this. One of these two things must be true:

1. A young pregnant girl left her home, family, and modern medical care in Hawaii and flew to Africa (with no trace of it showing up on her passport) to have her baby in the country where her "husband" already had a wife and family.

After having the baby she took one look at his little black face and, at a time when there were parts of the U.S. where black people couldn't even vote, she determined that one day he would run for the presidency and so it would be important that she make it appear he had been born in the U.S. And so, again without any trace of it on her passport, she took that baby back to Hawaii and somehow, without money or influence, persuaded the hospital in Hawaii to issue him a birth certificate and list his birth with their other announcements of births in the local papers.

And, after doing all of this so that he could someday run for president, she named him BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA.

OR

2. He was born in Hawaii....just like thousands of other children were and just as all records show to be the truth.

Now, which of these scenarios would any rational person think the more likely?

Old 03-12-2013, 10:48 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,216,364 times
Obviously Mama Sarah is a birther. Probably racist, too.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:19 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,440,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Look, it comes down to this. One of these two things must be true:

1. A young pregnant girl left her home, family, and modern medical care in Hawaii and flew to Africa (with no trace of it showing up on her passport) to have her baby in the country where her "husband" already had a wife and family.

without any trace of it on her passport,
The passport records from 1965 prior were allegedly destroyed but the state department through a FOIA request released Her 1968 passport application for a renewal. It showed she had a prior passport in 1965. So without those prior records from 1961, we don't know. There is a statement on the State Department website that Passport Services maintains U.S. passport records for passports issued from 1925 to the present. But again, hers was allegedly destroyed. One thing is clear, all records pertaining to his mothers whereabouts in the summer of 1961 leading up to Obama's birth are non existent. One thing is interesting. The records released, however, contain interesting tidbits of new information about Obama’s mother, including the odd listing of two different dates and locations for her marriage to Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro. In the released documents Dunham listed both March 15, 1965, in Molokai, Hawaii, and March 5, 1964, in Maui, Hawaii, as the dates and places of her marriage. Strange!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies