Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 04:25 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,881,944 times

Advertisements

Al Gore happens to be wealthier btw? Which one do you think donates more to charity? Come on limosuine liberals you know the answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 04:29 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Al Gore had a less environmentally friendly house than President George W. Bush.

Itis 'O.K." for liberals to be hypocrites, because they are liberals.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:31 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
It`s been quite a while since I heard anything about either of these guys and it`s been a real long time since Al Gore has run for office. I`m sure you know that Romney`s religious cult insists on large donations from it`s members.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Al Gore happens to be wealthier btw? Which one do you think donates more to charity? Come on limosuine liberals you know the answer.
Liberals never say anything about wealthy liberals. But that's true of most things. They slam Christianity but not Islam. Bush was a war criminal but not Obama. GOP is guilty of crony capitalism but not them with Solyndra or GM. Corporate welfare is bad but they bailed out AIG. Bush didn't respond to Katrina fast enough but Obama was fine sitting around during the oil spill. Abortion is a constitutional right but gun control is fine. They are hypocrites in virtually everything.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:44 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Al Gore's net worth
Quote:
Al Gore net worth: Al Gore is a former senator, Vice President, environmental activist and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million.
Al Gore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Willard's net worth
Quote:
Mitt Romney net worth: Mitt Romney is the former Governor of Massachusetts, a former Mormon missionary, and businessman, with a net worth of $250 million dollars.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ney-net-worth/

A person's wealth has a lot to do with style and class, both of which Willard doesn't have.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Al Gore's net worth

Al Gore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Willard's net worth

Mitt Romney Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

A person's wealth has a lot to do with style and class, both of which Willard doesn't have.

You can tell alot about a man by his family. Willards children never make media headlines for getting in trouble, and he has been married to his childhood sweetheart for life. Al Gore has too right? LMFAO.. The liberal logic never ceases to amaze me. Classy people raise kids that dont get into trouble with the law. I'll let you think about that one mr. fiberal.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:59 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
You can tell alot about a man by his family. Willards children never make media headlines for getting in trouble, and he has been married to his childhood sweetheart for life. Al Gore has too right? LMFAO.. The liberal logic never ceases to amaze me. Classy people raise kids that dont get into trouble with the law. I'll let you think about that one mr. fiberal.
If you think so. When CONS don't get their way, they resort to physical and character attacks, like you've tried to do here with me.

Romney’s Son Said He Wanted To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama During Debate [AUDIO]
Tagg Romney Wants To Punch Obama | Breaking News for Black America
Quote:
We wish he would.
When asked by radio host, Bill Lumaye, how it felt to to hear President Barack Obama call his father, Mitt Romney, a liar, Tagg Romney, 42, said that only Secret Service stopped him from assaulting the president, reports RawStory.com.
“I’m going to ask something I think a lot of people want to know, or at least I do. What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?” asked Lumaye.
“Well — jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg replied. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first there is a lot of Secret Service between you and him but also because this is the nature of the process, they’re going to do everything they can do to make my dad into someone he is not.”
What would that be, Taggart? A liar, perhaps?
According to ThinkProgress.com, Mittens told 31 lies, or the politically correct “myths,” in 41 minutes, beating out his previous record from the first debate of 27 lies myths in 38 minutes.
Like I said, no class, none at all.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
If you think so. When CONS don't get their way, they resort to physical and character attacks, like you've tried to do here with me.

Romney’s Son Said He Wanted To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama During Debate [AUDIO]
Tagg Romney Wants To Punch Obama | Breaking News for Black America

Like I said, no class, none at all.

You wouldnt want to hit someone that insulted your father? Wanting to do something and breaking the law are two seperate issues. You liberals dont understand this because you act on emotion and impulse and do whatever you want. Whos children actually got in trouble with the law dumb dumb? Staying married to the same person for life requires class, sacrifice, and commitment. Press on NoCommonSense Man.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:09 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Most members of the Bush family have been in trouble with the law going back to Prescott Bush.
sons of bush legal trouble - Yahoo! Search Results

Classy? Not so much.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Most members of the Bush family have been in trouble with the law going back to Prescott Bush.
sons of bush legal trouble - Yahoo! Search Results

Classy? Not so much.

This discussion was about Gore and Romney dumb dumb. I am shocked that a liberal brought up Bush . You are the alpha and the omega of originality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies