Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Wiki is not really the place I would go for questions of this nature.

It really depends on the state.

Arkansas is a conservative state, but you couldn't get on the sex offender registry for public urination.

ACIC | Offenses

Tennessee is often lauded as the state where you could be put on the registry for public urination, but even that is arguable, since the criteria is indecent exposure where your intention is to be seen for your own personal sexual gratification.

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/sex_ofender_re...efinitions.pdf

In Illinois, the public indecency would have to be third conviction, which would show a pattern of behavior, so it's unlikely anyone who simply had to go and couldn't find an available restroom would end up on the sex offender registry.

Illinois Sex Offender Frequently Asked Questions

Illinois provides a good link to all the states sex offender registries, where the criteria for applicable sexual offenses to be place on the registries can be found.

Illinois State Police Sex Offender Registration Information Website
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 10:14 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensa130 View Post
exposing himself to paula jones. Allegedly raping kathleen willey and juanita broaddrick. Cheating on hillary?

What other person doing what he is alleged to have done would get away with it, and how likely is it that all these women(monica lewinsky and gennifer flowers included) are lying?
when mensa sees this thread you are outta there! Lol

Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,363,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Allegedly is the key word.
Yeah, I've also heard Hitler allegedly hated Jews.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:05 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Exposing himself to Paula Jones. Allegedly raping Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick. Cheating on Hillary?

What other person doing what he is alleged to have done would get away with it, and how likely is it that all these women(Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers included) are lying?
Hang on there while I pull out the list of thousands of Republican politicians who should be listed as sex offenders. LOL!

This OP should get today's award for most nonsense in a very few sentences.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:17 PM

491 posts, read 373,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Hang on there while I pull out the list of thousands of Republican politicians who should be listed as sex offenders. LOL!

This OP should get today's award for most nonsense in a very few sentences.
Are you excusing Clinton's alleged behavior?

Is rape "legitimate" in your mind?

Old 04-04-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:

No but you are excusing the hundreds and thousands of Republican politicians and family values-politically associated preachers who are sexual perverts, were caught with the hand in the (I won't say it), and were found out. Applause for you approving of them!

Old 04-04-2013, 12:37 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
How many of them lied under oath (perjury), engaged in witness tampering and obstructed justice like Clinton did?

Old 04-04-2013, 12:39 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:

No one has to excuse any ALLEGED behavior.

You're trolling. You think you're doing it cleverly; by using "alleged" in your remarks, you're not stating that Clinton did anything, only that some people accused him of doing these things. Since you're not stating that Clinton did anything, there is no logical conclusion he should be punished for anything. But when people point that out, you try to frame the argument that they are defending Clinton for his "alleged" wrongdoings.

The simple logic is this. A man who was accused, but never charged or convicted for certain wrongdoings, cannot be punished for those wrongdoings simpy because he was accused.

I could accuse you of all sorts of things. That's why we have a justice system. To determine the truth of those accusations, based on evidence. To date, Clinton has not been charged with any criminal sexual behavior. And if Ken Starr could have found enough evidence to bring Clinton up on charges, he would have.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
How many of them lied under oath (perjury), engaged in witness tampering and obstructed justice like Clinton did?
I'd say most of them lied. The Democrats didn't force them to go under oath (and that's our mistake - we are far too nice to right wingers - I think we should start cornering the a-hs myself, but most Democrats are far too nice), but lie? Oh most assuredly. Want me to start posting right wing perverts and their denials, and subsequent admittance that they engaged in perversions? If there's one thing that right wingers do well, it's lying. They do this whether they know it or not, whether they like to or not, and it's their MO. Without lying, they wouldn't be right wingers.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Name them.
He can't name people (the many people) who have been convicted as sex offenders for urinating on the side of the road.....he doesn't know any. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies