Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 09:44 PM

491 posts, read 373,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
No but you are excusing the hundreds and thousands of Republican politicians and family values-politically associated preachers who are sexual perverts, were caught with the hand in the (I won't say it), and were found out. Applause for you approving of them!
Actually I am not. This thread is about Clinton - not them. Please remain on topic.

You might start by saying what you think about the allegations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 09:47 PM

491 posts, read 373,440 times
Quote:
Without lying, they wouldn't be right wingers.
Correction, without lying there would not be politicians. There are left wing politicians, Thus, you voted for people who lie.

Please do not turn this into a partisan slugfest. You are deflecting and you know. Address the topic please - which is the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Bill Clinton.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:51 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
I'd say most of them lied. The Democrats didn't force them to go under oath (and that's our mistake - we are far too nice to right wingers - I think we should start cornering the a-hs myself, but most Democrats are far too nice), but lie? Oh most assuredly. Want me to start posting right wing perverts and their denials, and subsequent admittance that they engaged in perversions? If there's one thing that right wingers do well, it's lying. They do this whether they know it or not, whether they like to or not, and it's their MO. Without lying, they wouldn't be right wingers.
So the answer is, "No, only Clinton lied under oath."

Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Extreme wishful thinking on your part. It's how libs roll.
Also how "cons" roll - and anyone who claims otherwise is either a liar or blind. Would you like some examples?

Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Hang on there while I pull out the list of thousands of Republican politicians who should be listed as sex offenders. LOL!

This OP should get today's award for most nonsense in a very few sentences.
"Thousands of Republicans politicians who should be listed as sex offenders?"

Please list 500 or 1,000 of them.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
So the answer is, "No, only Clinton lied under oath."
Clinton is the only POTUS who's lied under oath? I find that hard to believe... "I am not a crook" comes to mind, and that's just the obvious example.

(I realize that isn't sexual conduct-related, but you didn't say that specifically )

Old 04-04-2013, 09:55 PM

13,931 posts, read 39,315,008 times
He doesnt need to reg the Whole World KNOWS he is one & his Ugly Face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Clinton is the only POTUS who's lied under oath? I find that hard to believe... "I am not a crook" comes to mind, and that's just the obvious example.

(I realize that isn't sexual conduct-related, but you didn't say that specifically )
Nixon was not under oath when he said that. Nice try, though. (Well, not really.)

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Clinton always reminded me of a Ukrainian building contractor who during a house renovation would attempt to seduce the wife of his employer. You know the type- were conquest is only important if you get to tell your male friends about it. I doubt very much that Clinton actually loved woman as much as some think. I believe he was insecure and thought that having sex was some sort of achievement as far as his ego was concerned.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Nixon was not under oath when he said that. Nice try, though. (Well, not really.)
Irrelevant to my point, and you know it... nice try, though. (Well, not really.)

Can you prove he's the ONLY President who has lied under oath? Unlikely, since there are probably lies we never even knew about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies