Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 02:38 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Awesome! That means you believe climate change is not a hoax, Saddam Hussein didn't cause the 9/11 attacks and bigfoot is fake, right?
Define climate change. Is it man made global warming caused by too many Co2 emissions? If that's your definition, yeah, it's a huge hoax.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2013, 02:39 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
That Rachael Maddow fella on MSNBC told them it is so.
Who is Rachael Maddow? Is MSNBC a television station or something? I haven't watched television in about 15 years so I really do not understand the point you are trying to make with a reference to this Rachael Maddow person.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:41 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Actually I didn't read the original post.

I don't have time for ignorant liberal rants.

I have a republic to save - from liberals.
Wow, saving the world by posting on the politics section of a free moving a relocation forum. You truly are a savior.

I guess studying to be a lawyer was too hard?

Quote:
I started out doing that - then discoveed the wonderful world of P&OC - where I am the most hated member - according to liberals.
Let's correct that statement to something more reflective of reality, including the spelling.

Quote:
I started out doing that - then discovered the wonderful world of P&OC - where I am the one of the easiest punching bags - according to liberals.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:42 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,820 times
Quote:
Liberals think that the constitution protects the right to destroy human life, that other people are required to pay for others health care costs, that women must be given free contraceptives, that money must be taken from Peter and given to Paul, and that anyone who disagrees with the above is a hateful bigot.

Sounds like liberals subscribe to ignorance and intolerance to me.
Subscribe to Ignorance, you say? I say *******S and DemocRATS are the very essence of Ignorance and Intolerance, wrapped by Greed, and tied together with Lust for the work-product of others.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:45 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Who is Hairier?
My guess is about a 17:30 5K PR guy.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:51 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Some of those are entirely informative - notice that I post in my hometown forum occasionally.

I started out doing that - then discoveed the wonderful world of P&OC - where I am the most hated member - according to liberals.

How "tolerant" and "compassionate".
And yet you turn around and call liberals ignorant. How tolerant and compassionate you are.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:51 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Liberals think that the constitution protects the right to destroy human life, that other people are required to pay for others health care costs, that women must be given free contraceptives, that money must be taken from Peter and given to Paul, and that anyone who disagrees with the above is a hateful bigot.

Sounds like liberals subscribe to ignorance and intolerance to me.
You are so vastly out there with all out total FALSEHOODS as to what liberals want that all I can do is pity you as a human being. Just where do you get your indoctrination, anyway?

Old 04-06-2013, 02:52 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Default Bill Maher is an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
28% believe Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11? 58% of Republicans think climate change is a hoax? 14% believe in Bigfoot?

The video below showcases a list of crazy conservative beliefs:
Maher Rails Against ‘Stupid’ Americans And GOP For Being Defiantly Anti-Science, ‘Science Activist’ Weighs In | Mediaite

The rejection of science is possibly the single most dangerous thing we can do as a country. It stunts our growth and prosperity on every level. It's time to grow up and listen to non-biased experts in their field.

Why choose to be ignorant?
If you believe anything that Bill Maher says, you are choosing to be ignorant!

The hysterical rhetoric called "global warming" is and was proven to be a hoax (East Anglia emails). There are natural cycles of "climate change," but we are not significantly warmer than 200 years ago, and in fact, we are cooler than in other periods (as I read recently). In any case, the hysteria is over nothing.

Warmists are using the "climate change" mantra to advance a Progressive agenda; i.e., to control the behavior of humans and conform it to something they believe is better. It is tyranny of the minority, really. It is the collectivist world view. Nothing more. I reject it.

And, Sandy was not evidence of "global warming," as you alarmists aver. Such utter nonsense! Such fools you are!

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 04-06-2013 at 03:03 PM..

Old 04-06-2013, 02:53 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Wow, saving the world by posting on the politics section of a free moving a relocation forum. You truly are a savior.

I guess studying to be a lawyer was too hard?
I am trying to save the republic, not the world.

I am still studying to become a lawyer.

What ever gave you the impression that I stopped?

Old 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
If you believe anything that Bill Maher says, you are choosing to be ignorant!
Hey genius. He was merely discussing a poll by an outside company. Keep reading before you post and make yourself look even more foolish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies