Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 08:11 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
What scenario was I given?

I've already shown how the facts support my premise.
Your premise that a white or straight or conservative or Christian man can't be the victim of a hate crime? The statistics prove that utterly wrong. And of course it makes since that white or straight or Christian men are less often victims of hate crimes than non-white or non-straight or non-Christian people: there are fewer people out there to victimize them (since white, straight, and Christian are all large majorities).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,463,584 times
Quote:
Okay, I read the other link in this thread that listed all the statistics. It actually REINFORCES my point. All of the types in my OP were on the very low percentage of each category. If you were combine them all into the type I described, it would be astronomically miniscule.

The whole idea of "hate crime" is misleading and based on a liberal media bias.

Liberals hate the type of person in my premise. That is why they concoct the idea of "hate crime" against anyone who varies from that.
No, this is just a persecutory delusion. You have been provided fact after fact disproving your ideas (including the hate crime laws themselves)...and still cling to this crazy notion about people coming after you obsessively while making up wild delusions in order to justify it.

I am trying to say this is a concerned person, as this is one of the most common delusions of schizophrenia from the DSM. A disorder that ruins lives and destroys people. Please get help before it does more harm.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:20 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
When one is attacked by a different group of people for who he is.
Quote:
What scenario was I given?

I've already shown how the facts support my premise.
You must of missed my first post, a general response to a general question. The answer to your question is YES there can be hate crimes against straight white Christian conservative men, and there has been against each on of those groups as well as all of them combined.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,875,129 times
Still no scenario.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Still no scenario.
Actually found a great scenario posted by you in another live thread....but seeing you are so dead set on this, why not give us a scenario on this topic you seem to be so interested in.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:55 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,875,129 times
Quote:
Actually found a great scenario posted by you in another live thread....but seeing you are so dead set on this, why not give us a scenario on this topic you seem to be so interested in.
How come I had to post the thread, then? Why wasn't it a major US story like it would have been if the religions had been reversed? Is anyone even talking about it or aware of it occurring?

I'm not even sure what the ethnicity or other characteristics of the victims were. The main thing is that they were Christian, which seems to be what liberals hate the most.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 AM

977 posts, read 764,154 times
Quote:
Describe a scenario where a straight white Christian conservative male is the victim of a hate crime.
Jesus was put on the cross because he was hated for what he said.

Old 04-08-2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
How come I had to post the thread, then? Why wasn't it a major US story like it would have been if the religions had been reversed? Is anyone even talking about it or aware of it occurring?

I'm not even sure what the ethnicity or other characteristics of the victims were. The main thing is that they were Christian, which seems to be what liberals hate the most.
Ah, so you are really wondering why 20 other people on city data didn't post threads on the exact same topic. Guess it isn't political enough for the political section.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 AM

977 posts, read 764,154 times
Quote:
Ah, so you are really wondering why 20 other people on city data didn't post threads on the exact same topic. Guess it isn't political enough for the political section.
Answer the poster's point.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:45 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times
Quote:

Most people who pay attention know that the vast majority of straight white Christian conservative men are decent people who would never support a hate crime, let alone commit one. Also, these same people realize that hate crimes can be committed by anybody.

From what I can tell, your point seems to be that you like the societal privilege that comes along with being a straight white Christian conservative man, and you feel it slipping away, so you must lash out gays, minorities, non-Christians, liberals or moderates, and women to keep them in their places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies