Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times

Advertisements

What if control freaks in the government use those drills to advance their own political agendas while Americans are none the wiser? …such as gun control…

How do you discern reality from fantasy when you are confronted with bloody events on television which you are powerless to influence? You can’t. You believe whatever the television tells you to believe. If the government is bringing actors on the scene of a live terrorist attack where is the line between reporting the news and making a movie?

FEMA HIRING ACTORS TO RUN LIVE TERROR DRILLS | Pakalert Press

Here is where FEMA lays out policies and procedures for hiring actors, waivers, disaster makeup (i.e. blood and guts), local hospital participation, advanced media announcements, and post media releases. I hear what you’re saying. “Of course, they hire actors, David. How else can they train? They’ve been doing this for years.” That’s not the concern. The concern of many Americans including myself is the OUR GOVERNMENT IS STAGING FALSE FLAG TERRORIST EVENTS AND THEN USING ACTORS LIVE ON SCENE TO ADVANCE THE TERRORIST NARRATIVE. It’s like having actors intermingled with the real victims who cannot tell one another apart. The victims think all the victims are real. The actors thinks all victims are actually acting as part of the drill. Just type “crisis actors” into a search engine. Look they have their own website for their organization “Crisis Actors -Trained Players and Actors Making It Real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 10:58 AM

Welcome to FEMA HSEEP Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program!
Here is where FEMA lays out policies and procedures for hiring actors, waivers, disaster makeup (i.e. blood and guts), local hospital participation, advanced media announcements, and post media releases.

Makes me wonder about all the wheelchairs in Boston. I saw very few ambulances and don't know why they would be parked blocks down the street.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:02 AM

With the technology of today, they can make a video of someone saying something they never said. If they can make puppies and lizards talk, they can certainly do that with people. They can also record something that sounds like that persons voice, but isn't, or alter what they really said.
Question everything.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:09 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Where is nurse Ratchet when you need her?

Old 04-29-2013, 11:09 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
oh no...more conspiracy threads from the paid alex jones operative

Old 04-29-2013, 11:19 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
oh no...more conspiracy threads from the paid alex jones operative
Don't be so paranoid, not every evil the state commits is a conspiracy forwarded by alex jones.

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 04-29-2013 at 11:34 AM..

Old 04-29-2013, 11:27 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,246,149 times
Default FEMA Hiring Actors for Terror Drills

I know, I was an extra. All I had to do was stand on a street corner eating Cheetos.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:35 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Don't be so paranoid
Ah ha! You work for Jones and the Mossad too! Trying to throw us off the real stories by burying us in wave after wave of garbage like this.

Like we are supposed to believe that FEMA has a sinister plan....so sinister that they talk about it openly on their own website?

Not sure what you guys are up to but your FEMA smokescreens aren't fooling us.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:37 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ah ha! You work for Jones and the Mossad too! Trying to throw us off the real stories by burying us in wave after wave of garbage like this.

Like we are supposed to believe that FEMA has a sinister plan....so sinister that they talk about it openly on their own website?

Not sure what you guys are up to but your FEMA smokescreens aren't fooling us.
You FEMA actors guys crack me up!

Old 04-29-2013, 12:07 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
A log of organizations use "actors". DARC DARC uses them all of the time. Another forum I belong to asks for volunteers. After the training is over, they will allow the actors to use the shooting range for a few hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies