Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times

Advertisements

The only way Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could have been worthy of sympathy was if he had turned his brother in and prevented the bombings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM

138 posts, read 154,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I work in a field that deals with civil liberties issues regularly, in fact my current "status" line is even related to that (Google it) - and I still don't think it was some big conspiracy, nor do I think Americans are lacking in civil liberties overall. Have you ever been to a foreign country where that really is a problem? I have, and it makes you appreciate our freedoms that much more.
Umm ok

Old 04-23-2013, 06:04 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
if he was he played a part in frming himself. you otherwsie has its sadi can't fix stuipd.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:07 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
LOL But you can't explain why there's a card game out by Steve Jackson which features every 'terrorism' attack, but the card game was published in the 90's. Explain that?
I know of no such game, and predict you got that "breaking news" from YouTube or some conspiracy nutter site. People were also claiming a Facebook group for Boston victims was set up years ago, when in reality they just changed the group's name last week. Facts, who needs 'em?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Umm ok
Wow, now that was a brilliant response!

I think we have our obvious $500 winner here, LOL.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:11 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
I know of no such game, and predict you got that "breaking news" from YouTube or some conspiracy nutter site. People were also claiming a Facebook group for Boston victims was set up years ago, when in reality they just changed the group's name last week. Facts, who needs 'em?
She posted a link to a whackjob blog that shows some irrelevant "card game" developed in the 90s, showing the WTC being bombed (people forget it was bombed once in the 90s) and the card is entitled "Terrorist Nuke." Buildings being the target of terrorists is not new in popular culture. Lest we forget that Bruce Willis classic, Die Hard.

There's also images in this "illuminati card game" (available at Toys R Us, I suppose) of buildings that look like Big Ben being blown up and a giant fireball from the center of the Pentagon.

I don't know about you, but the world dominating multinational secret society I belong to is always sure to make card games for its members of our future plans!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:12 PM

138 posts, read 154,659 times
Quote:
Wow, now that was a brilliant response!

I think we have our obvious $500 winner here, LOL.
You're right, I won't argue with you.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:12 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,800,908 times
Quote:
Nanothermite was found at the scene. Explain that. Do you even know what that is??
“We can also say that because Kaolinite is present and that it is embedded in a Carbon based matrix with Rhomboidal Fe2O3 that a more likely explanation for the red material is paint.” JREF

Come on. I am a retired engineer with a strong background in imaging. If you must prevaricate to advance your cause at least rational theories. No made up compounds.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:15 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
The only real high profile frame up I've seen in recent years was that of Roger Rabbit.

OP...do you believe that they are waterboarding him in the hospital to get him to admit that he did it?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
She posted a link to a whackjob blog that shows some irrelevant "card game" developed in the 90s, showing the WTC being bombed (people forget it was bombed once in the 90s) and the card is entitled "Terrorist Nuke." Buildings being the target of terrorists is not new in popular culture. Lest we forget that Bruce Willis classic, Die Hard.

There's also images in this "illuminati card game" (available at Toys R Us, I suppose) of buildings that look like Big Ben being blown up and a giant fireball from the center of the Pentagon.

I don't know about you, but the world dominating multinational secret society I belong to is always sure to make card games for its members of our future plans!
LOL... remember when people were convinced our dollar bills predicted 9/11, because if you folded them a certain way it kinda sorta looked like the Twin Towers? Yeah, that was about as logical as believing The Beatles were sending Satanic messages if you played their albums backwards.

Oh, and there was this too - was "The Coup" also in on the conspiracy?
http://septterror.tripod.com/images/popcult/coup.jpg

More fodder for the conspiracy nuts here: The Strange Pop Culture Coincidences of 11 September 2001

Last edited by gizmo980; 04-23-2013 at 06:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies