Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 05:33 PM

138 posts, read 154,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Because once you get in the sky, it's easy to fly a plane. The towers were pretty big targets, not hard to hit. And, they never learned how to land. I think even I could fly a plane into a large target not having even a day of training.
Ok, but please explain one thing to me. Why does this card game have all of the cards to the disasters in America, but the card game came out in the 90's before any of these attacks?

Please take a look at this and tell me, how was all of this known ahead of time? Muslims didn't put this together.
Ask yourself who?

MassDeceptions: Elite1995 Game Cards of Perdicted Chaos.

There's a 9/11 card showing the towers blowing up and the pentagon. Also, there's even a jogger's card. Now people know that it represented the Boston bombings. Also, there's even the oil spill in Florida and the Japanese disaster.

Why aren't people mentioning this card game with all of the disasters. The game was created way before any of these disasters. How? Why? Who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 05:33 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,424,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
Six weeks of pilot school teaches you how to fly planes independently, without automation? LOL Umm yeah

Yeah, your super smart and right. The US government planned it so that they would pick three planes that just happened to be carrying an unusual amount of Saudi and Egyptian passengers, all going to various destinations.

And for good measure they make sure the wife of a top US official is sacrificed in the conspiracy. They also keep George Bush out of the conspiracy so he can look extra extra stupid in front of a group of school kids on 9/11.

Meanwhile, despite the vast network of people it would take to carry 9/11 out, and despite the BILLIONS of dollars that a person with any knowledge of a REAL conspiracy would make overnight in celebrity... nobody... not one person... has ever come forward to admit involvement.

You lot are a bunch of raging geniuses, I swear!

Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,815,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
Six weeks of pilot school teaches you how to fly planes independently, without automation? LOL Umm yeah
Actually it does. I am not even sure you need six weeks. A few days with a flight simulator would likely be enough. You simply point the thing where you want it to go and it does.

It is actually pretty dull in a cockpit most of the time. Not much to do. And finding NYC is not really a challenge.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:36 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,683,872 times
So if they were framed, how did the pressure cooker get to the shootout? I've never seen pressure cookers just lying around on street corners, collecting dust.

I don't believe much the government says, but these fellas weren't framed. Joker has said they did it.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You are trying too hard.

The video footage came from security cameras privately owned. Other photos were taken by private citizens. To fake a video is not impossible...but instantly and under the gun? Nah.

Then the shot cop and the telling the owner of the car jacked car that they were the bombers. And then the suicide attack by the elder brother to give the younger a chance to run. And even the suicide attempt by the younger.

All really weird behavior if you were being framed.
I know my first reaction when falsely accused of a crime is to travel to the nearest university and shoot a cop.

Wouldn't that be YOUR first reaction?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:38 PM

39,088 posts, read 51,273,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You are trying too hard.

The video footage came from security cameras privately owned. Other photos were taken by private citizens. To fake a video is not impossible...but instantly and under the gun? Nah.

Then the shot cop and the telling the owner of the car jacked car that they were the bombers. And then the suicide attack by the elder brother to give the younger a chance to run. And even the suicide attempt by the younger.

All really weird behavior if you were being framed.
Oh,really? You are pretty gullible. That is what they told you so it must be true, huh? The video was made available by the FBI not by the private source that supposedly took it.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Oh,really? You are pretty gullible.
Irony mean NOTHING to you?

Like, at all?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:42 PM

15,867 posts, read 21,460,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Oh,really? You are pretty gullible. That is what they told you so it must be true, huh? The video was made available by the FBI not by the private source that supposedly took it.
I was on Twitter following what was happening just a few miles down the road all through the wee hours of Friday morning. There were MANY photos/videos immediately after the shootout from people who live in the street. Now, maybe the FBI paid off a half dozen neighbors, or planted fake Twitter accounts, or whatever. But it seems significantly more far fetched than the two being guilty. I think there's more to the story, but they are certainly guilty.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I was on Twitter following what was happening just a few miles down the road all through the wee hours of Friday morning. There were MANY photos/videos immediately after the shootout from people who live in the street. Now, maybe the FBI paid off a half dozen neighbors, or planted fake Twitter accounts, or whatever. But it seems significantly more far fetched than the two being guilty. I think there's more to the story, but they are certainly guilty.
Not to mention the guy who had his legs blown off SEEING these guys drop the backpacks!

I suppose he volunteered to be part of the conspiracy though - getting his legs blown off for... payment? I suppose? Even planned it so his g/f would be running the marathon.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 PM

138 posts, read 154,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Please stay away from YouTube... it's dangerous for people like you.
LOL But you can't explain why there's a card game out by Steve Jackson which features every 'terrorism' attack, but the card game was published in the 90's. Explain that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies