Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 10:47 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,398,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Off of the same link:
I liked this........"I remember when BuzzFeed was just something I did in college around 2 a.m…It's true" -Obama

He admits it all the time and still does nothing about marijuana issues or it coming illegally through our borders.

To bad those of you that hate Palin so much for leaving office, don't put more energy into addressing a President for putting us in debt to China and Saudi Arabia.........nothing has changed it's just got worse.

We now have rap music replacing "Hail to the Cheif"......at least our President has finally realized he is no CHIEF!!!
You forgot to mention the one about keeping his future Presidential Library in the U.S. instead of his place of birth. Now that was really funny!

Sadly, your comments are riled with much angst!

President Obama is into his second term. Please, do yourself a favor and . . . get over it!

The only way palin will ever get into the White House will be as a visiting tourist like the rest of us.

Pfft!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 10:55 AM

41,975 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Sarah who?

Old 04-28-2013, 10:58 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,979,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Sarah who?
Reality tv star. Snooki's colleague.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:03 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
How shocked I am to see liberal Palin haters to bash her even when she says something absolutely right. You people can't put your hate aside, ever.
Drama queen, this thread was started by a liberal who agreed with Palin.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:08 AM

6,864 posts, read 12,085,192 times
Whitehouse stenographers have dinner with the boss.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:40 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
You forgot to mention the one about keeping his future Presidential Library in the U.S. instead of his place of birth. Now that was really funny!
The Daniel Day Lewis thing was funny, too.

Quote:

President Obama is into his second term. Please, do yourself a favor and . . . get over it!
I agree.

I don't remember seeing any complaints about the dinner from the right when Bush was making jokes about not finding weapons of mass destruction while our service men and women were dying in Iraq.
Quote:
The only way palin will ever get into the White House will be as a visiting tourist like the rest of us.
Agree again.

And I agree that her remarks were strictly sour grapes about not having been there.

And, really, how hard is she working? Her "work" probably consists of trying to figure out the next reality show idea or the next way to scam people into donating to SaraPac.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:21 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Obama’s full speech at the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Dinner - The Washington Post

Watch the part where The President "winks" at the public. He borrowed that one from palin.
are you saying that Mrs. palin was the first person to discovered how to wink?

Old 04-28-2013, 12:26 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:

Pfft!

About time you show up!

I don't recall ever saying I was a birther, but anyone can be a dual citizen. Knowing President Obama he will have one in all 57 states.

Would you like to elaborate on what I'm being angst about......Let's see President makes jokes of his own marijuana use and then uses he's federal power to conduct raids on medical marijuana stores.

Your not denying our debt to China and Saudi Arabia now are you? Bet you think the economy is back to smooth sailing.....

Old 04-28-2013, 12:27 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
How shocked I am to see liberal Palin haters to bash her even when she says something absolutely right. You people can't put your hate aside, ever.

This dinner is and has been a joke, a joke on us. Politicians mingling with "stars" and wannabe stars, aka journalists. Just more proof we can't trust the press today.
People have been working hard all long in this country...In fact, Mrs. Palin should have been pulling a 2nd shift down to the local Mickey-d's if she wanted to make a real point.

Instead, she flipped on the dinner and tweeted...

Oh, Mrs. Palin, let me stoop to lick your boot...not me

Old 04-28-2013, 01:26 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Has there been a comment yet from the Birfer-in-Chief and the butt of President Obama's jokes two years ago, Donald Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies