Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2013, 10:42 PM

106 posts, read 81,878 times

Advertisements

As with every major political movement, the homosexual lobby is pushing a specific agenda. It is often called the “gay agenda.” At its core is a concerted effort to remove from society all traditional notions of sexual morality and replace them with the post-modern concept of sexual relativism. That is to say, when it comes to sex, there is never right or wrong. All sexual appetites are “equal.” If it feels good, do it.

Ultimately, the homosexual lobby’s primary objective is to radically redefine our foundational institutions of legitimate marriage and the nuclear family by unraveling God’s natural design for human sexuality. In so doing, they hope to elevate their own spiritual and biological counterfeit and establish a sexually androgynous society wherein natural distinctions between male and female are dissolved.

This creates cultural and moral anarchy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 10:45 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
As with every major political movement, the homosexual lobby is pushing a specific agenda. It is often called the “gay agenda.” At its core is a concerted effort to remove from society all traditional notions of sexual morality and replace them with the post-modern concept of sexual relativism. That is to say, when it comes to sex, there is never right or wrong. All sexual appetites are “equal.” If it feels good, do it.

Ultimately, the homosexual lobby’s primary objective is to radically redefine our foundational institutions of legitimate marriage and the nuclear family by unraveling God’s natural design for human sexuality. In so doing, they hope to elevate their own spiritual and biological counterfeit and establish a sexually androgynous society wherein natural distinctions between male and female are dissolved.

excellent post!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:47 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
One of my young nephews asked me that question a few years ago. I told the kid that it is about never having a family. About not having real power or personal autonomy and that the idea was being perpetuated in order to control people..that the idea is best avoided. I had to tell him the truth...That the novelty of gay was not something that he would benefit by...and this kid is very profit motivated...He does not want to take a secondary role in society...What I have noticed is some of his friends on FB define themselves as gay because taught to them that it is cool...Not a lot you can do about it when gay is now taught as something to participate in even if you are not gay. The whole phenomena is confusing and dishonest...plus it is politically motivated....I say let nature take it's course and stay out of the developing sexual lives of young people.
What a horrible thing to tell your nephew, to perpetuate ignorance and bias. The reason gay people have a disadvantage is because of the lies and crap being spewed by people who do not know squat about gay people. What if you nephew was asking because he needed your support, but instead he gets negativity from you?

Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
In so doing, they hope to elevate their own spiritual and biological counterfeit and establish a sexually androgynous society wherein natural distinctions between male and female are dissolved.
So they want all people to have sex with both genders?

Old 04-29-2013, 10:50 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
lol he's gay god get over it people

Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
My goodness. How on earth would it "diminish" the stature of professional athletes? There are successful gays in every profession - why would professional athletics be any different?

Will straight children look to gay men as role models? I'd hope that all children look to good people as role models. Straight or gay. I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Well said!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:56 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,312,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
It will be a trickle coming out at most. Only about 3% of the general population is gay and the percentage of male pro athletes is almost certainly lower than that.
Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
MEN...expect their sports idols to be manly and gay is not as manly as straight.
I'm a man.
I don't expect my sports idols to be manly.

This is partly because I don't have any sports idols. It's also partly because who a player is having sex with isn't really on my radar. I don't care if Matt Kemp is dating Rihanna. I don't care if Jason Collins is dating some gay named Mark.

I care how they perform on the field/court/whatever and I prefer them to be decent human beings.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:56 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Lol. You keeping up with today's NFL where men like Kurt Warner walk to the podium with a Bible in their hands? You want advocacy? Half the guys who were just drafted thanked God when they went out on the stage.

More gay players WILL come out because there ARE gay players in the NFL. And in key positions. You won't like it so I'd suggest you switch over to bowling next season. BTW: Don't be surprised to see some of the well-known Christian players support their gay teammates.
Sure - because of course there are no gay bowlers.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 PM

408 posts, read 607,819 times
Quote:

You seem a little too well-read to believe in a fairy tale best suited for children. I take it you were scarred by an event in your childhood?

''cultural and moral anarchy'' demonstrates itself the least in secular countries and the most Theocratic countries. Among western states, the US is, by far, the one dealing with the most f'ed up issues with respects to moral and cultural integrity. The consumption-driven American culture of today has created an obesity epidemic, widespread addiction to credit, a pro-weapons movement, a fundamentalist christian revival movement in which where children are being told evolution is scam, and so forth.

America deals with more hate crimes, shooting sprees, white collar robberies and prescription drug addictions in a week than most western democratic countries see in a year.

There is no such thing as god... you need to accept this and move on.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Sure - because of course there are no gay bowlers.
They're taking over bowling?!?!?!?

They're everywhere!!!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies