Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:33 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times

Advertisements

The startling and dense posture that is assumed in the homosexual movement, is that homosexuality can be aligned with the word decency in any way whatsoever. Homosexuality is the epitome of indecent sexual expression, that is what we know in the whole comprehension of homosexuality.

de·cent

Adjective
Conforming with generally accepted standards of >respectable or >moral behavior.
(note>Appropriate; (note>fitting: "they would meet again after a decent interval".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 09:33 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
\

If a 13-yr-old boy was asked to give a heterosexual kiss to a 13-yr-old girl, you would lose your mind.
Nope. As long as it wasn't forced.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
I kiss my cat.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Schools are entrusted with a responsibility to guide and promote a healthy growing youngster's experience in life. Not even the word homosexuality has any business in a healthy growing youngster's life, if not then what exactly is the nature of that business if not to lure young minds into an inordinate emphasis and obsession toward sexuality...youngsters have enough on their plate with the growing process and the known adult world, which is a disgrace...so leave them be other then health issues and intelligent presentations which have to do with...living a healthy and normal life. This is all about twisted adults trying to bring their obsession into a greater reality by dinkering around with the minds of youth...to be honest, I would have them up on charges and succeed with one hand tied behind my back, and I'm not a L...so thats where this is at.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:02 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I'ld have to say shoving down throats was a figure of speech since gays are more apt to shove things in another orifice somewhat lower than the throat.
You got that one very wrong, it is straights that are performing more anal intercourse than gay people. And since there are way more of you all, that is a lot of shoving being done.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:02 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,142,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
The startling and dense posture that is assumed in the homosexual movement, is that homosexuality can be aligned with the word decency in any way whatsoever. Homosexuality is the epitome of indecent sexual expression, that is what we know in the whole comprehension of homosexuality.

de·cent

Adjective
Conforming with generally accepted standards of >respectable or >moral behavior.
(note>Appropriate; (note>fitting: "they would meet again after a decent interval".
This is the only real problem I have with a select few homosexual rights activists. There is a VERY purposeful exercise in selective reasoning employed too often. Ive noticed that unless you agree with every single thing gay rights activists say (not if you agree with rights for gays themselves, but you actually have to agree with everything they SAY) you are then still categorized as hating your fellow human being. I find this to be a very manipulative form of activism: "Either parrot what we tell you to believe verbatim, or be vilified altogether....its us against the world...you're either for us or against us.. yada yada yada" and all that other separatist jibberish.

But there is also this issue that: it is repeatedly implied that by the very notion of "being born" gay one is then virtuous by default because they are then a hapless victim of fate..and who doesnt root for the victim right? And then, the only way to become locked into that inherent virtue is by openly, and ONLY OPENLY accepting your gayness - Being privately gay or autonomously gay isnt worth a damn apparently...being gay is only virtuous or worth a damn at all if it is public knowledge. Again, I find this highly manipulative (even of their own kind) of some gay rights activists. Because, the publicizing of homosexuality isnt the problem. The problematic part I find is that no one is inherently virtuous gay, nor straight without action -- and adopting a label isnt an action. So searching for, finding and then openly embracing one of the many social labels society avails to us doesnt make one inherently virtuous anymoreso than a person openly embracing the identity of being a compulsive eater, or a gambler does.

Yet choosing to publicly adopt a label or NOT choosing to publicly adopt a label has somehow become something that is lauded in the case of the former, or vilified in the case of the latter. The public embracing or rejection of these labels arent what make a person inherently virtuous or evil but they're being typecast as such through word association. Openly gay/out and activist = honest, true to ones self, a martyr for others, a truthsayer by default. Being confused/discretely gay/ or closeted gay = liar, homophobe, deceiver, etc. This is not equality. At this rate, by sheer word association, being openly, and actively gay will be the only options for gays if they are to be considered good people at all, and it will be the only option if they are to be considered one of the bunch by their own kind; else they are of no use to activists.

Last edited by soletaire; 05-03-2013 at 10:40 PM..

Old 05-03-2013, 10:20 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post

de·cent

Adjective
I see nothing disrespectful or immoral about this sort of thing.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
I see nothing disrespectful or immoral about this sort of thing.
That may be true and only in the fictitious world which needs to be created in order to justify and make a way clear for the idea...but not in the reality of this world, and there's nothing the imagination or abstract can do about it other then, create another world which contradicts and has nothing to do with this one, forcing things to be so.

Last edited by stargazzer; 05-03-2013 at 10:46 PM..

Old 05-03-2013, 10:32 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
maybe Paul Finch need a hot hot dog stuck up his ass...... that will focused on improving culture, relationships, communication and self-perceptions, HUH?
I suspect he does so on a regular basis.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
This is the only real problem I have with a select few homosexual rights activists. There is a VERY purposeful exercise in selective reasoning employed too often. Ive noticed that unless you agree with every single thing gay rights activists say (not if you agree with rights for gays themselves, but you actually have to agree with everything they SAY) you are then still categorized as hating your fellow human being. I find this to be a very manipulative form of activism: "Either parrot what we tell you to believe verbatim, or be vilified altogether....its us against the world...you're either for us or against us.. yada yada yada" and all that other separatist jibberish.

But there is also this issue that: it is repeatedly implied that by the very notion of "being born" gay one is then virtuous by default because they are then a hapless victim of fate..and who doesnt root for the victim right? And then, the only way to become locked into that inherent virtue is by openly, and ONLY OPENLY accepting your gayness - Being privately gay isnt worth a damn apparently...being gay is only virtuous or worth a damn at all if it is public knowledge. Again, I find this highly manipulative (even of their own kind) of some gay rights activists. Because, the publicizing of homosexuality isnt the problem. The problematic part I find is that no one is inherently virtuous gay, nor straight without action -- and adopting a label isnt an action. So searching for, finding and then openly embracing one of the many social labels society avails to us doesnt make one inherently virtuous anymoreso than a person openly embracing the identity of being a compulsive eater, or a gambler does.

Yet choosing to publicly adopt a label or NOT choosing to publicly adopt a label has somehow become something that is lauded in the case of the former, or vilified in the case of the latter. The public embracing or rejection of these labels arent what make a person inherently virtuous or evil but they're being typecast as such through word association. Openly gay/out and activist = honest, true to ones self, a martyr for others, a truthsayer by default. Being confused/discretely gay/ or closeted gay = liar, homophobe, deceiver, etc. At this rate, by sheer word association, being openly, and actively gay will be the only options for gays if they are to be considered good people at all, and it will be the only option if they are to be considered one of the bunch by their own kind; else they are of no use to activists.
Good thinking and I understand, so too would the manipulators in this out of control movement...so moderation gets the door and all of society pays the price, including the subject theme in the thread. What a shame, the adult world. Too busy in their own private insecurities and agenda and, self absorption to even see the terrible example they are leaving of themselves as adults to the youngsters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies