Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 09:12 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I think Biden was picked for the same reason as our last 3 Vice Presidents were picked; insurance against impeachment, assassination, etc.

Think about it, starting with Bush Sr. we've had:

Dan Quayle - I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he came across as being a lot like the red crayon in a Kindergarten class; not the sharpest of the bunch.

Al Gore - Aside from coming across as a complete egotistical ass, he had a tendency to open his mouth at exactly the wrong time and let exactly the wrong words come out of it.

Dick Cheney - No matter how much you disliked Bush, it was better to have him behind the Oval Office desk than the anti-christ. Cheney scared the bejeezus out of most people I know.

Now we have Joe Biden who, even though it's rumored that he is a teetotaler, comes across as the drunk uncle who nobody wants to stand too close to at the family reunion. Quite frankly, he strikes me as an older version of Al Gore, without even the questionable accomplishments that Gore could claim to back up his ego. I've come to the point that while I'm not overly ecstatic about Obama being in the White House, if Biden is his replacement I'd prefer to skip any impeachment proceedings.
My point exactly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 09:17 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Because Biden is a yes man to the Rothschilds, the Zionists, the Bilderbers, New World Order elitists. He's an idiot, but he's their idiot, just like Obama. Sycophants.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:38 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Because Biden is a yes man to the Rothschilds, the Zionists, the Bilderbers, New World Order elitists. He's an idiot, but he's their idiot, just like Obama. Sycophants.
Biden is no idiot. Does he make speak his mind and make gaffes....yes he does but so what. He is extremely intelligent and knows foreign policy. I hate polished politicians who are so rehearsed in their responses that they come off as robots. If you want a typical politician then Biden is not your guy.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Biden is no idiot. Does he make speak his mind and make gaffes....yes he does but so what. He is extremely intelligent and knows foreign policy. I hate polished politicians who are so rehearsed in their responses that they come off as robots. If you want a typical politician then Biden is not your guy.
So you hate Obama but love Biden?

Old 05-18-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
So you hate Obama but love Biden?
We were talking about Biden not Obama. I love Biden because he speaks his mind. He is not your typical polished politician.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:09 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Regardless of the baloney accomplishments JB seems a low IQ do as its told flake, no magic here folks..pass and cheat if need be to get the marks...thats the deal, don't get in the way. Perfect pic...A manager who wants to manipulate never ever pic's a bright guy. In short he's flat out stupid from what Ive seen and only knows, playing everyone.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer;29629977[B
]Regardless of the baloney accomplishments JB is a low IQ[/b] do as its told flake, pass and cheat if need be to get the marks...thats the deal, don't get in the way. Perfect pic...A manager who wants to manipulate never ever pic's a bright guy. In short he's flat out stupid and only knows, playing everyone.

Oh really, Biden has a low IQ. So what is it. And accomplishments are not baloney.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:21 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh really, Biden has a low IQ. So what is it. And accomplishments are not baloney.
ya...thats my opinion from what Ive seen including a few clips from years ago. Sorry but he comes across as a lower level thinker and ridiculously arrogant.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:22 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,449,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Anyone have any insight on this?
Duh. To trick dumb white people to vote for him so we can take over.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
ya...thats my opinion from what Ive seen including a few clips from years ago. Sorry but he comes across as a lower level thinker and ridiculously arrogant.
You can't go on a few clips to make a determination about anyone. And Biden is anything but arrogant. He is all for the middle class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies