Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 04:39 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You guys take this stuff personally as if you're Israeli citizens. LMAO..

What do you care what they teach in Gaza? Does it affect you?

So they hate Jews. Big deal. They aren't the first and won't be the last. The Israelis sure as hell don't care about who does and doesn't hate you as an American.
Why do you remark on the subject then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 04:43 AM
rfp

333 posts, read 690,522 times
As long as the Mooslems in Gaza continue to fire random rockets into civilian areas of Israel, they will get no sympathy from me.

— what a gutter religion.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Let it be. It is none of our (US) business.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:49 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Israel vacated the Gaza Strip so that the Palestinians could run it themselves. The fact that the poor people there don't have access to the better stuff that is available in Gaza is the fault of Hamas and not Israel's fault.
Yes, I do agree that Hamas plays a huge part in the conditions there, but the conditions aren't new and I would argue that Hamas comes from those conditions rather than the creators of it.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:52 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
You do realize that these very same scumbags have nothing but disdain for American blacks, right?
Why does that matter?

Old 05-22-2013, 08:06 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why does that matter?
Because many Blacks compare Black activists to Arafat and the PLO, as do many Hispanics. Groups like La Raza, MeCHA, etc openly glorify the Palestinian "struggle" and compare it to their struggle against the US in the Southwest.

I propose allowing Israel a one week grace period where they can do whatever they please to eliminate the threat from the Palestinians.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:29 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
The people of Israel, are more than willing to live peacefully with their neighbors, as soon as suicide bombings, and the thousands of rockets lobbed at them stop.

Over 2000 in 2012

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note, that Israel is asked to RESTRAIN themselves from retaliating when rockets are fired at their children. Would we restrain ourselves if Mexico fired missiles and hit an area near one of OUR elementary schools?
While I understand your sentiment, lets look at facts. We have more people being killed by Mexican criminals in this country than Israel has by Palistinian terrorists. And yet, we not only do nothing to stop it, we in fact encourage them. So I would have to say, without a change in administration, the answer is yes, we would restrain ourselves, and in fact the current administration would probably pizz themselves accepting blame for causing such bad behavior.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
You do realize that these very same scumbags have nothing but disdain for American blacks, right?
LMAO...

They have twice as much hate for American whites!

Moreover, why should i give a damn what Arabs think of blacks?

Geez, you can't comment in a thread about food without mentioning black folks. Must be tough to go through life so scared.
Quote:
Why do you remark on the subject then?
Because i feel like it.

Anymore questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Because many Blacks compare Black activists to Arafat and the PLO, as do many Hispanics. Groups like La Raza, MeCHA, etc openly glorify the Palestinian "struggle" and compare it to their struggle against the US in the Southwest.

I propose allowing Israel a one week grace period where they can do whatever they please to eliminate the threat from the Palestinians.
Amazing. You're sitting here proposing genocide without having enough guts to say that that's what you're promoting here.

But let a few Americans get killed in Libya, and you'll all up in arms.

Maybe the Arabs are right about you people.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:58 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You guys take this stuff personally as if you're Israeli citizens. LMAO.. What do you care what they teach in Gaza? Does it affect you? So they hate Jews. Big deal. They aren't the first and won't be the last. The Israelis sure as hell don't care about who does and doesn't hate you as an American.
Just no credibility even attempted with these ludicrous, apologistic posts.

If israel had that crap in its textbooks, or treated minorities the way hamas does in gaza, you'd be amongst the first to come out screeching about it.

Typical far leftist BS, attack israel and the US for every alleged transgression, when its done by muslims change the subject, deflect, excuse away, attack the source or silence, and hope people don't notice it - all taken directly from the manual.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:10 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,652 times
Have you ever been to Israel? Have you ever looked objectively at anything in Israel or is your view only supported by the propaganda that you spew? I'm Jewish. I've been to Israel many times. I've witnessed human rights abuses over there perpetrated by the Israeli government that would be condemned by nearly everyone if it happened here in America. You should go there. In fact you should move there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Just no credibility even attempted with these ludicrous, apologistic posts.

If israel had that crap in its textbooks, or treated minorities the way hamas does in gaza, you'd be amongst the first to come out screeching about it.

Typical far leftist BS, attack israel and the US for every alleged transgression, when its done by muslims change the subject, deflect, excuse away, attack the source or silence, and hope people don't notice it - all taken directly from the manual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies