Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2013, 07:31 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I'm confused? Isn't he dead?

Oh, wait. No. I was thinking of that other wacky comedian who used to run for President all the time... Pat Paulsen.

It's easy to confuse the two. Here's Pat Paulsen:

And here's Ron Paul:
You want a Ron Paul look alike?

If you like old Westerns, you'll know Ron and Gabby were separated at birth.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 07:49 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret.

The simple truth is, the world of academia is full of petty nonsense. It's pretty easy to find some professor who is full of outrage towards some other professor for no important reason. Unless evidence is given, the random griping should be ignored.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:02 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,461,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Too bad this important information didn't come out earlier during the 2008 campaign.
Nonsense. Who cares? What about his kindergarten grades? He used to pinch the other kids...
You never give up, do you? Lets re-investigate his birth certificate. The Donald (when free from the apprentice) may finance another investigation, sending private detectives to Hawaii. And Michelle? Her dress cost too much... (what better proof that Obama can't be president?)

But maybe try a better strategy: simply criticize Obama's policies that fail(ed) and suggest better ones. What about that?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:13 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Too bad this important information didn't come out earlier during the 2008 campaign.
Yeah. . . . If only this guy had had the foresight to invent this letter and professor and the professor's statements sooner.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:17 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Obama on the stupid professors:

"Them idiots will be in the gulag pretty damn soon."

Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
All you have to do is look at the guy and you can see he's lazy and arrogant.
Perfect qualifications to be a lib.
Really? You can tell by looking at him? Is that because he's black?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:20 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Really? You can tell by looking at him? Is that because he's black?
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrien Nash View Post

But it is correct in saying "he was lazy, unqualified" because that would have been true. His academic record was so lame that it cannot ever be shared with the public, and will never be because of the embarrassment it would cause and the questions it would raise. He was purely a chaperoned protegee of the overlords of liberal academia and Saudi Islamic benefactors who had doors of acceptance opened for him regardless of his low intellectual abilities.
But he was a great coordinator, after doing that professionally for four years, and that was what helped him get chosen as the coordinator in chief (President of the Harvard Law Review), not his grade scores. His poor academic performance is why he had to turn down an internship with an appellate judge as all Presidents typically were offered. It would have exposed him.
Really? You've seen his grades and records?

I thought that was a huge complaint by the right - that President Obama hasn't "released" his academic record.

So, since you apparently have seen those records, perhaps you would care to share them with those of us who haven't seen them.

I'll wait.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
All you have to do is look at the guy and you can see he's lazy and arrogant.
Perfect qualifications to be a lib.
Really?

I must be missing something......maybe you could explain to the rest of us what physical characterizations someone who is lazy and arrogant has.

How do you know, just by looking at him, that he's lazy and arrogant?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"How many academics are behind on thier publications"??!?! 25 years behind?

I have published over twenty papers in the peer reviewed literature. NO ONE in academics (who wants to secure tenure) is "behind" on publications.

All "scientific papers" are written "for free". One obtains grants to pursue studies which they publish "for free". The benefit? Academic promotion.

I think the above is one of the most bizarre Obama apologist posts I have read. Are you really saying that Obama will go back and publish in Harvard Law Review 25 years later?
I hope you have a proof reader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies