Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times

Advertisements

Illegal guns, drugs, gangsta activity...oh my!

Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence - CNN.com

My baby didn't do nuffin'...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 07:32 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
character assasination, Irrelevant and immaterial. He was an innocent child walking home with Skittles and iced tea the night gz killed him, and that's all that matters. He was a typical teen, nobody's perfect. tm is not on trial. A slimy defense effort to taint the jury pool. gz has a criminal record, a past history of violence, took Adderall. tm didn't deserve to die.

That should pretty much cover the bases.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:42 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
According to the media, Trayvon is a Lily White Pure Angel who could never do any harm to anyone.

What happened to that narrative?

Trayvon Defenders' have egg on their face.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:50 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,661,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
According to the media, Trayvon is a Lily White Pure Angel who could never do any harm to anyone.

What happened to that narrative?

Trayvon Defenders' have egg on their face.

I know, right . . I think its like totally awesome that some random crazed vigilante guy with a lot of legal abuse issues himself made that determination himself from inside of a truck!
A true defender of the merkin way

Old 05-24-2013, 07:53 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post

Why dont you defend Tervon's right to stand his ground and defend himself??? If treyvon were a year older, he could have excersized his constitutional 2nd amendment right to conceal carry...

He would have been alive today. guns do save lives.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:00 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
I know, right . . I think its like totally awesome that some random crazed vigilante guy with a lot of legal abuse issues himself made that determination himself from inside of a truck!
A true defender of the merkin way
I hope Zimmermans lawyers get hammered for trouting out this BS that has nothing to do with evidence. As you have said there is no way of him knowing one thing about Martin from observing him walking down the street. I do not have a dog in this fight and the court will sort this out. But keep in mind this whole thing should have been avoided if Zimmerman listened to the police dispatcher and stayed in his truck as requested.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:15 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
All of this could have been avoided if Zimmermann would have listened to the 9/11 dispatchers who told him not follow Trayvon! A teenager "Texting" about drugs, "gangsta" activity has no bearing on his character. He didn't commit any crime and Zimmermann persued him because he was black.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:19 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post

I see you are a gun grabber who is against the 2nd amendment and wants to control what people smoke.

Big state nanny government type.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
All of this could have been avoided if Zimmermann would have listened to the 9/11 dispatchers who told him not follow Trayvon! A teenager "Texting" about drugs, "gangsta" activity has no bearing on his character. He didn't commit any crime and Zimmermann persued him because he was black.
I hope you are not raising any kids. Because if my kid was texting about Guns Gangstas and drugs he or she would be punished.

Furthermore, regardless of this trial, I just am remembering our President's comments about Trayvon possibly being his son and seeing how those comments now reflect on our President. I am sure he would want a son that texts about Guns Gangstas and drugs!

Old 05-24-2013, 08:24 AM

62 posts, read 43,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
But keep in mind this whole thing should have been avoided if Zimmerman listened to the police dispatcher and stayed in his truck as requested.
The dispatcher never knew Zimmerman was out of his truck on foot until he asked him if he was following the suspect. Zimmerman said he was and that's when the dispatcher told him not to do that and to go back and wait till authorities arrived. Zimmerman complied and was on his way back to the truck when Martin approached him and attacked him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies