Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 03:58 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times

Advertisements

Isn't it telling that none of Obama administration cheerleaders and employees have attempted to address my hypothetical?

Yes, yes it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
Sure and I just saw a unicorn fly by...such is your logic.
It's impossible to believe I know. The next thing you know, someone will be spinning some yarn about the Department of Justice illegally seizing the AP's phone records or something. Crazy talk!

Old 05-24-2013, 04:01 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times
With all the poking, prodding and incitement of Americans by this regime upon gun owners to business owners. This Community Organizers (agitators as we knew them in Chicago) often would stoke the mob into action.

Obama is a terrible president. That’s obvious to everyone who isn’t chronically ignorant or incurably liberal. By “liberal” I don’t mean the classic definition of the word which has to do with being open-minded and objective. I mean the modern version of liberal: self-centered, emotional, illogical, and void of reason. Unfortunately, in 2012 ignoramuses and liberals represented the majority of those who voted. I’m not worried about offending them with my harsh words. My very existence offends them, and so does yours if you don’t buy into their worldview.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:03 PM

Obama has done one thing superbly well: he has demonstrated skill and is second to none when it comes to inciting, agitating, race baiting, stoking fears, and motivating the masses. If you discount voter fraud, more than anything else, those skills got him re-elected. But like a snowball gathering momentum as it rolls down a hill, the forces that he has unleashed will be impossible to stop without pain and suffering.

president_obama_has_set_in_motion_forces_that_he_c ant_handle

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
The whole point of keeping the tea party groups from forming and harassing them with the IRS, FBI and DHS was to control who was nominated in the Republican primary process.

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Isn't it telling that none of Obama administration cheerleaders and employees have attempted to address my hypothetical?

Yes, yes it is.
What was your hypothetical again?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:06 PM

The takers among us are easy pickings for a man with exceptional community organizing skills, the forces that Obama unleashed will prove to be impossible to control. OWS types aren't alone. In the U.S today, large and growing numbers of people believe that their mere existence is their contribution to society. They think that those of us who have worked hard all of our lives owe them a living, and not just a living, but a very good living.

Takers have no misgivings about attaching themselves permanently to the government tit, and they feel no guilt or shame as they scream for more. Obama knows them and their predilections all too well, and he takes advantage of every opportunity to stoke the fires that burn within them.

In due course, simple mathematics will dictate that we can't afford to keep able bodied men and women on the dole. There will be hell to pay.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:08 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
The whole point of keeping the tea party groups from forming and harassing them with the IRS, FBI and DHS was to control who was nominated in the Republican primary process.
Results would have been the same or worse for the GOP no matter who was nominated, so this makes little sense.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:10 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
It was conservatives who stayed away from the polls in November. And that was because Romney was the Republican candidate.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
The takers among us are easy pickings for a man with exceptional community organizing skills, the forces that Obama unleashed will prove to be impossible to control. OWS types aren't alone. In the U.S today, large and growing numbers of people believe that their mere existence is their contribution to society. They think that those of us who have worked hard all of our lives owe them a living, and not just a living, but a very good living.

Takers have no misgivings about attaching themselves permanently to the government tit, and they feel no guilt or shame as they scream for more. Obama knows them and their predilections all too well, and he takes advantage of every opportunity to stoke the fires that burn within them.

In due course, simple mathematics will dictate that we can't afford to keep able bodied men and women on the dole. There will be hell to pay.
Excellent comments on this thread.

Slightly off topic - but did you see that Obama lectured the Naval Academy graduates on sexual harassment today? I wonder if he ever lectures his inner city constituencies on abuse of government programs? He's total trash. Those poor graduating cadets had to have their big day tarnished by listening to that twit lecture them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies