Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:19 AM

238 posts, read 1,144,465 times

Advertisements

I understand that about 20% of Americans are strong supporters of President Bush. They think he is "doing a hell of a job" I have never seen a posting in full support of Bush on this message board. I do see some posters who will agree with Bush on a specific issue but no one seems to be a strong supporter of our President.

Is there anyone who fully supports President Bush? Tell us why you think he is doing a hell of a job. (Please no Bush Bashers, I only want to hear from Bush Supporters.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 11:03 AM

2,153 posts, read 5,538,358 times
I would consider myself a strong President Bush supporter. Does that mean I agree with everything? Of course not. Just like strong President Clinton supporters didn't agree with everything he did. You aren't going to find anyone who 100% agrees with everything unless they can't think for themselves.

I agree with his vetoing of the Child Heath care bill. I agree with the premise of the Iraq war. I don't agree that it was run properly. I do agree that the troop surge is a great thing and should have been done long ago. I also don't agree with the PC war we are fighting. We are at war, use all the power we have up to a certain point (this doesn't all have to do with President Bush though, that goes for most things though). Im not talking nuclear bombs or anything but yes people and innocents do die in war.

And YES I do think we should be doing something about Iran and quickly.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 AM

2,935 posts, read 4,999,825 times
As a billionaire investor who hates Muslims, loves torture, owns stock in the defense industry and thinks we just plain have too many civil liberties for our own good, I have to say that George W Bush is the best president we've had in ages.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:11 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Cheney, Condi, the military, Halliburton, Blackwater, Zionists and those living in denial are all strong Bush supporters.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:32 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
As a billionaire investor who hates Muslims, loves torture, owns stock in the defense industry and thinks we just plain have too many civil liberties for our own good, I have to say that George W Bush is the best president we've had in ages.

Bravo !

Old 11-03-2007, 12:47 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
Quote:
(Please no Bush Bashers, I only want to hear from Bush Supporters.) Not only does that sound like bashing, it's untrue and very disrepectful. I don't agree with many things Bush and other presidents do or have down but I do not feel that the chief excecutive officer of the United States should be spoken about in such a hateful and disrepectful way just because someone doesn't like them. What ever happened to loyalty to America and dissent in a mature and respectful manner?

Old 11-03-2007, 12:50 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,999,825 times
Huh? I'm a huge Bush supporter. He keeps my wallet big and my ego strong. What do you think I am, some sort of commie lib?

I describe me, not he.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:57 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
That says it all.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:00 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
(Please no Bush Bashers, I only want to hear from Bush Supporters.) Not only does that sound like bashing, it's untrue and very disrepectful. I don't agree with many things Bush and other presidents do or have down but I do not feel that the chief excecutive officer of the United States should be spoken about in such a hateful and disrepectful way just because someone doesn't like them. What ever happened to loyalty to America and dissent in a mature and respectful manner?
I'd be OK with that if the years 1992-2000 were not a veritable orgy of anti-Clinton hatred from the right.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:01 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,120,494 times
Folks, the OP asked for Bush supporters, not comedians, and not detractors.

How about staying on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies