Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2013, 09:40 AM

5,150 posts, read 7,765,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Mr Hayes and his qualifications don't matter.

The STATE of HAWAII has repeatedly affirmed that President Obama was born in Hawaii.

The birth certificate is just an instrument that says the state will affirm a birthplace.

Since the state has done so, the birth certificate no longer matters.

Any challenges to where President Obama was born must be posed to the STATE of HAWAII. Such challenges must show proof that President Obama was born elsewhere. Attacking the birth certificate from Hawaii is not proof that President Obama was born elsewhere.

The people (Zullo, et al) who keep on pleading for more money to challenge the veracity of the birth certificate are conning people out of money. It's a con. A grift. They are taking money with no intention of giving the donors what they think they are paying for.
And you can buy last year's version of Zullo's report on Amazon now. And even though no court will ever read anything being submitted as evidence by them, there's another thing I bet they haven't considered.

Look closely at the Constitution. See where it defines "naturally born citizen"? No? Can't find it? That's because it isn't defined there. Guess where it's defined? Go on, guess. I'll give you a hint. Congress can define it however they want to.

So, if one of these cases was ever heard on the merits in district court (which it won't be) and then appealed to state appellate court (which it won't be) and then appealed to the state supreme court (not) and then over to the federal system (no ma'am) Congress can avoid a crisis by simply making a change to where they have defined the words that are in the Constitution. The Sheriff and Zullo will be dead of old age by that time.

I'd like the birthers to admit one thing. The appeal at the Supreme Court of Alabama is not on the merits of the case therefore no reports or affidavits regarding the merits will be addressed by the court. In fact, no appellate court has ever heard arguments on the merits of one of these cases.

Tell me if I'm wrong. Point me to a case.

Does that mean I support Obama? No. I don't actually. Do I think his birth certificate is forged or he was born not in the USA? I don't care. There's no changing things. If he was that powerful to manipulate to the degree alleged then he's too powerful to stop. All the Right is doing is wasting time and money they could be using to build a war chest for 2016 and giving themselves a bad name to those that think this is crazy. And those that think that will vote the other way.

So maybe the ploy from Obama is to get the Right to chase their tales for 8 years. If you do that you'll never catch the cat.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You wish. ROFL!!!
Then tell me who's going to read it. Maybe you'll buy a copy at some point but you don't matter.

The people that matter will never read it and you will not debate me on that.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Mr Hayes and his qualifications don't matter.

Where have we all heard that line of reasoning, before?
Seems to be an "I'm caught" catch all, pattern.
Quote:
"At this point, what does it matter" - Hilary Clinton

Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Do I think his birth certificate is forged or he was born not in the USA? I don't care. There's no changing things.
That mentality is EXACTLY what's wrong in this country.

Ever read Orwell's Animal Farm, GCharlotte? It might enlighten you...

"Some animals are more equal than others," huh?

Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with Hayes' 40-page expert witness testimony report.

Come on, GCharlotte... let's see you try to impugn ALL these attorneys/law firms...

Hayes' expert conclusion: Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.
Wait, I have to impugn (?) more than FOURTEEN HUNDRED WORDS in order to get you to answer two of my original questions? Why?

Posting it again (all five pages when pasted in to Word) is really showing that not only your statements should be taken with a large grain of salt but you have no respect for the readers here and probably haven't read the TOS in awhile.

For Pete's sake you pasted over 1400 words and then put a link at the end to the same list? And is that for my benefit or punishment? It should be clear to you by now that I am aware of the list.

I think this thread is useless as long as your side is going to avoid answering questions yet demand the other side do. In other words, you are acting exactly like you're accusing Obama.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 AM

Quote:
That mentality is EXACTLY what's wrong in this country.

Ever read Orwell's Animal Farm, GCharlotte? It might enlighten you...

"Some animals are more equal than others," huh?
Let's meet back here monthly to see how things go and you can paste that list each time to remind me what I should have done in order to save the republic.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Again, the expert witness, who Perkins Coie HAS in fact used, who says Obama's birth certificate is a forgery has these clients, among many others:

Hayes' expert conclusion: Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.
Which, again, doesn't matter.

As long as the STATE of HAWAII says that President Obama was born there, the birth certificate is irrelevant.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:55 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
I know the truth bothers you.
not me. i love it.

like the truth that hayes' client list does not specify exactly what he did for the clients. we have no idea exactly what expertise he put forth, if he gave or was able to give testimony and if that testimony was refuted.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Where have we all heard that line of reasoning, before?
Seems to be an "I'm caught" catch all, pattern.
Can't argue the point, huh?

As long as the STATE of HAWAII says that President Obama was born there, the birth certificate is irrelevant.

A simple, unvarnished FACT.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,385,313 times
Quote:
Can't argue the point, huh?

A simple, unvarnished FACT.
Fact is created by political paper in your world?

Politics is fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies