Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 08:27 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh don't worry, after watching that circus you called a GOP primary, I have zero faith in the GOP of ever picking a guy like Coolidge for me to vote for.

Funny thing is, if someone like Colin Powell ran for president on the GOP ticket, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. There are still a couple moderate GOP out there that put the American people before the party, unfortunately they are a dying breed within your party.
No you wouldn't. If Powell had ran, he'd have been smeared as anyone would. You'd believe the smear campaign and would vote for whatever pig your party wanted you to vote for no matter how obviously incompetent.

I do enjoy your bluster, but do you really think anyone believes you when you say you'd vote for anyone but a Democrat? You lost any semblance of open-mindedness a long, long time ago. You are a Democrat Party apparatchik and hack, if not in the Party payroll.

Go ahead, audit me again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 08:29 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
So you're just another clueless black dude. Figured as much. Here let's be friends: GO OBAMA! We cool now.
I'll worry about my politics, and you worry about yours.

My vote isn't your business, and when black folks want your advice, we'll look down and ask you.

Til then, you've got a place, and you'd do good to stay in it.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
No you wouldn't. If Powell had ran, he'd have been smeared as anyone would. You'd believe the smear campaign and would vote for whatever pig your party wanted you to vote for no matter how obviously incompetent.

I do enjoy your bluster, but do you really think anyone believes you when you say you'd vote for anyone but a Democrat? You lost any semblance of open-mindedness a long, long time ago. You are a Democrat Party apparatchik and hack, if not in the Party payroll.

I use to be an Independent and voted for McCain in the Republican primary when he ran against Bush, when McCain lost, I voted for Gore. I would of voted for McCain over Gore.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Which is that 90 years ago, Republicans were better than Democrats on the issue of race.

OK then.
They still are.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:31 PM

135 posts, read 137,509 times
Quote:

Not everybody is a straight-ticket voter who votes based on the media. A few people look at the experience of a candidate and what they claim to stand for. IMO, if people did that, there would be a lot more independents in office.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'll worry about my politics, and you worry about yours.

My vote isn't your business, and when black folks want your advice, we'll look down and ask you.

Til then, you've got a place, and you'd do good to stay in it.
And when they want my money they'll go vote for it, just like you and the other mooches do.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
They still are.
Republicans are still the party for all races or just the white Christian ones?

Old 06-12-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
And when they want my money they'll go vote for it, just like you and the other mooches do.
I bet if you showed us your tax returns, we would find all your mooching.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:39 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
SMH....what money? You're no better off than anyone else on CD.

You're just another wage earning internet poster struggling to get by. You've got nothing worth me having.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I bet if you showed us your tax returns, we would find all your mooching.
I'm sure one of your friends in the DNC can pull my tax returns. Go have a look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies