Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 10:56 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Why do you keep calling me a liberal?

You couldn't be more incorrect.

But judging from many of your other posts, I see that is not an unfamiliar situation for you.
Don't you get it? Anyone that disagrees with them or brings up an alternative point is automatically labeled a liberal and shunned on the spot.

Logic escapes them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 11:01 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Oh, yes, that's a good idea. Spend more money on paying doctors and hospitals and so on because spending tax dollars on feeding the poor upsets you. Also, what happens when these people are up and running and no longer need to receive welfare? There they are, no longer able to have children for the sake of making you happy.

For a bunch that claims to love their country so much, right wingers sure don't seem to think too highly of the people in it.
I don't mind spending money on the poor. But the poor shouldn't have children they can't afford.

I DO mind spending money on the stupid and corrupt. You keep having children you can't afford, and you are either stupid or corrupt.

Liberals love the lazy and dumb, but vilify those of us that live within our means. And they are quite willing to steal from us to give to the lazy and dumb. Yea, that's loving the people in it.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:08 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,218,598 times
It is Reverse Survival of the Fittest, and this is what will lead our country into the toilet in the future. The harder you work, the more you are taxed and held liable for the well-being of parasites.

Hard working responsible people routinely refuse to have children because they are busy working hard and pay high taxes; those same taxes they pay go to support welfare baby makers who pump out huge litters while refusing to work, and those litters pump out more litters, and so on and so on...We are reaching the point now where the most hard working and successful people in this country are merely hosts for the over-breeding parasites that live off of them.

There are some generational welfare families that are routinely pumping out 3 generations of future welfare babies, in the same time it takes a normal working or upper class family to produce 1 generation of future responsible humans..all thanks to breeding prolific amounts of kids and getting pregnant at the earliest age possible, while the responsible ones wait longer to breed.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
It is Reverse Survival of the Fittest, and this is what will lead our country into the toilet in the future. The harder you work, the more you are taxed and held liable for the well-being of parasites.

Hard working responsible people routinely refuse to have children because they are busy working hard and pay high taxes; those same taxes they pay go to support welfare baby makers who pump out huge litters while refusing to work, and those litters pump out more litters, and so on and so on...We are reaching the point now where the most hard working and successful people in this country are merely hosts for the over-breeding parasites that live off of them.

There are some generational welfare families that are routinely pumping out 3 generations of future welfare babies, in the same time it takes a normal working or upper class family to produce 1 generation of future responsible humans..all thanks to breeding prolific amounts of kids and getting pregnant at the earliest age possible, while the responsible ones wait longer to breed.

I have to agree with you, but don't know if i would of used some of the same wording you did.

I do happen to know of a few families, on the poorer side, who have had it very hard making a living. They have at least 6 kids married early. Family tradition must carry on i guess. Daugther got pregnant at a early age of 16. Could not raise the child herself, gave it up for adoption. Her parents and this is sad, could not help her raise her child, their grandchild. Did she learn her lesson, nope two years later she was pregnant again. This time she kept the child, and was on assistance. But none the less barely getting by, babies are expensive. Of course not by the same guy. Did she learn her lesson, and what the hell is wrong with the parents. If these parents have had a hard time of it, please tell your daughter, that having sex is the fun part, raising a baby, on your own is the hard part.

Long story short, she ended up having 4 babys, the last time i knew. Too much for me. And has never worked. I get you, WTF should i help her raise her chidlren, when she ought to have more control, and be a responsible now adult.

I know of others, i would not personally know people this irresponsible, in my life. Cannot stand people who don't accept responsibility for their own actions. I get you, and everything else you said is spot on too. Oh if the welfare stops, you will see how suddenly the young women will be in control.

The cow gives free milk, the women will take it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies