Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 03:54 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,169,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
No, she's an enviable and stellar intellect.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin,

It take a really special kind of person to think she's smart.
I bet she knows how many states comprise the United States of America. Unlike the idiot you undoubtedly voted for. Twice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 04:03 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,496,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Mr. TheMoreYouKnow,

1st of all, did you discredit my 2nd source listing terrorists attacks that have been stopped by the NSA ??

2nd of all, you said that (I/my posts) are more dangerous than the bomb's in my 14 second video link (Do you honestly believe that?)

Do you think the CIA put a microchip in your brain ??
(I can control the microchip with my computer, I am about to program you to stop talking to me.)
Yea, right. Obama stopping terrorist attacks is about as likely as all those "shovel ready jobs" he claimed to have existed.

No matter what lie Obama spews, I have absolutely no doubt you will believe it to be true.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:22 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,664,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Yea, right. Obama stopping terrorist attacks is about as likely as all those "shovel ready jobs" he claimed to have existed.

No matter what lie Obama spews, I have absolutely no doubt you will believe it to be true.
I am too tired to argue with you. But thats a nice fish on your profile page.

I made up the following myself a while back,

"Theres no such thing as a liberal or conservative when theres a big fish on the line."

Chad.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:36 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,985,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Sexist? You DO know that prostitutes come in BOTH sexes, right? And there's no bigger media prostitute than Bible Spice.
Omg please tell me Sarah palin is bible spice!!! That's so witty and ingenious, I mean this very seriously, I could picture that term being used on American dad....

Old 06-15-2013, 04:37 PM

8,523 posts, read 6,945,857 times
As the Sarah Palin money making scheme falls off the cliff the half term governor struggles to find someone to listen to her with increasingly outrageous statements.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
All I'm pointing out is that YOU claimed the link YOU posted to the Heritage Foundation proved that the NSA and the Patriot act had prevented 50 terrorist attacks. It didn't, the Heritage Foundation link never claimed that those terrorist attacks were stopped by the NSA or Patriot Act, only you did. When someone pointed it out you brushed it off as some sort of dishonesty on the part of the Heritage Foundation which couldn't be less true. You were wrong and misleading, not the link you posted or the Heritage Foundation.

I'll ignore all of your tinfoil nutjob comments about microchips in people's brains, you can take that left wing crap somewhere else.
From the Heritage Foundation (and may I say I agree with them.)

"While three of the 50 known plots were foiled by luck or the quick action of the American public, the remaining 47 were thwarted due to the concerted efforts of intelligence and law enforcement."

"The fact that the United States has not suffered a large-scale attack since 9/11 speaks to the country’s counterterrorism successes."

"Increased domestic security has made it harder for terrorists to plan and carry out attacks."

"The U.S. must not only continue its reliance on existing counterterrorism and intelligence tools, such as the PATRIOT Act, but also enhance cooperation among federal, state, and local authorities, (as well as build mutual trust and partnerships with Muslim communities throughout the U.S.)"

50 Terror Attacks Foiled Since 9/11

And yes, When someone pointed it out (I) brushed it off as some sort of dishonesty on the part of the Heritage Foundation which couldn't be less true.

The above was not done on purpose, It was an accident and I stand corrected.

Chad.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:48 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,354,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I bet she knows how many states comprise the United States of America. Unlike the idiot you undoubtedly voted for. Twice.
Try to pay attention. I'm Canadian. It says so right there, in black and white, in the top right corner.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:48 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,064,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The above was not done on purpose, It was an accident and I stand corrected.

Chad.
Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:51 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,354,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Omg please tell me Sarah palin is bible spice!!! That's so witty and ingenious, I mean this very seriously, I could picture that term being used on American dad....
Yep.

Old 06-15-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's easy. This has been brought up before and dismissed. It doesn't matter, it will be brought up over and over still. Let's take the very first one.

1. Richard Reid—December 2001.

The NSA did NOT stop him. The people on the airplane did. He waltzed onto the airplane with a bomb in his shoe. Nobody stopped him. It was only after he tried to set it off that people around him reacted and stopped him.

What exactly did the NSA do here?
I made a mistake presenting that source. Please see post #56.

Thank you,
Chad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies