Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 12:59 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,918,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
He isn't getting the 2 million, the school system is.
I gotcha. The point I'm making is that 2 million would suffice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 05:03 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,466,522 times
She really ruined that young mans life she should be prosecuted. Rape is a serious charge and folks who lie should be punished.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:09 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,635,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
She really ruined that young mans life she should be prosecuted. Rape is a serious charge and folks who lie should be punished.

Agreed....doesn't matter if you are a D or an R-this is disgusting...she has allowed a man to be jailed for ten years-he will NEVER get that back. The only thing I hope is he is able to pick up the pieces and move on...

Old 06-18-2013, 06:17 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,336,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Mr Banks did not sue, it was the school district that sued and won, however you are correct, the "lady?" doesn't have a penny to her name and never will have. She is an obama supporter who lives off the free stuff she can get, after blowing all the money originally awarded to her.
Banks signed a pro football contract and will hopefully have a good career, after being robbed of ten years of his life. She should serve ten years to make it equal...
Woman forced to pay back damages she won on a false rape claim...

She should be arrested, charged, convicted AND serve time (whatever the parameters of the law provides) for a false rape claim as well as fraud. Regardless, in my opinion, her serving time will never make it equal for the mental, physical, and emotional trauma this gentleman suffered and endured...first for the horrific charges of rape and the assault on his character, secondly for the ten years of his life he has been robbed and cheated of.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...

Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,151,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Unfortunately, Mr. Banks (the defendant) will not see a dime of the money, but he does have his innocence. IMO, women like this deserve to be locked up for a long time, but good to see she has to pay something back.

Y! SPORTS

I agree. She ruined this guy's life.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:22 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,782,338 times
The district should be allowd to put her on the street and pimp her out until they recoup their damages and that of Mr Banks

Old 06-18-2013, 02:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,170,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Unfortunately, Mr. Banks (the defendant) will not see a dime of the money, but he does have his innocence. IMO, women like this deserve to be locked up for a long time, but good to see she has to pay something back.

Y! SPORTS
I hope that ***** burns in hell for destroying that mans life. No telling how much she cost him his NFL career. She should have to do the five years he did, and pay back ALL the money she defrauded the state of.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:06 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,603,038 times
She should go to life in prison AND be put into financial ruin!

Last edited by Beliciano; 06-18-2013 at 02:29 PM..

Old 06-18-2013, 02:08 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,178,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Surprising the left isn't coming out to defend her.
Why in the hell would liberals defend her? Why would I as a liberal defend her? Explain that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I think the death penalty is appropriate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I agree that the death penalty should be on the table and at the very least a minimum prison sentence of twenty years should be imposed on her.
Put to death? Are you people serious? She didn't kill anyone for gods sake. Get a grip. What she should do is pay Banks compensation & maybe spend 5 years in jail for lying under oath, I don't know. I feel really bad for that guy. Unfortunately, there are some women out there who do this. Gives a bad name for all those women out there who actually are raped.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:08 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,776,633 times
she should also have to register as a sex offender, and get all of the joy that comes along with that. this is, of course, after serving her prison sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies