Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 04:50 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,903,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Democrats are happy their taxes are getting put to good use .

Republicans think he got falsely accused because he wanted to be and he deserves what he got.
Most democrats don't pay taxes, they live of the Republicans who work for a living..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
He isn't getting the 2 million, the school system is.
Actually, no one is getting the two million. the worthless welfare queen blew all the money and hasn't got a dime to her name. She is completely flat broke. She is living off of the system...

Old 06-18-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
Woman forced to pay back damages she won on a false rape claim...

She should be arrested, charged, convicted AND serve time (whatever the parameters of the law provides) for a false rape claim as well as fraud. Regardless, in my opinion, her serving time will never make it equal for the mental, physical, and emotional trauma this gentleman suffered and endured...first for the horrific charges of rape and the assault on his character, secondly for the ten years of his life he has been robbed and cheated of.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...
I completely agree, however the system refuses to do so saying it's a waste of time and money to go after her. Trials cost money and time, and the case is so old it isn't worth it to prosecute, the DA's words, not mine..

Old 06-18-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
The district should be allowd to put her on the street and pimp her out until they recoup their damages and that of Mr Banks
Apparently you haven't seen a picture of this women, it would cost a fortune to buy enough booze to get her potential clients drunk enough to get close to her...

Old 06-18-2013, 04:56 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,160,748 times
Absolutely worthless human being. I personally wish the absolute worst on her for the rest of her borne days.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:58 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,476,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Unfortunately, Mr. Banks (the defendant) will not see a dime of the money, but he does have his innocence. IMO, women like this deserve to be locked up for a long time, but good to see she has to pay something back.

Y! SPORTS
I'm surprised by this. Usually the woman gets to walk.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM

A pic of the sweetheart, obviously well educated...
Wanetta Gibson, Brian Banks' accuser, ordered to pay $2.6M for false rape report

Old 06-18-2013, 05:03 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,217,287 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, Mr. Banks (the defendant) will not see a dime of the money, but he does have his innocence. IMO, women like this deserve to be locked up for a long time, but good to see she has to pay something back.

Y! SPORTS

I completely agree
my daughter WAS raped at knife point and the ass hole is now out and my daughter is reliving the
horror all over again!! women who will lie about rape should go to prison for sure
they ruined a man's life and they damage real rape victims
I would love to be there to personally lock her cell!!!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:10 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,476,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
Actually, this isn't so far out there. Men should be forewarned of her in future. And I think she should serve twice the time he spent in prison. He did 5 years, she should do 10.

I'm liberal, I don't defend her and I don't think any liberal would defend her.
Most would before they found out she lied. It still amazes me that in the year 2013 there are a lot of liberals--and conservatives--that actually believe what's implied from the rhetorical question, "Why would a woman lie about rape?"

I mean... more than a few women lie about rape. Even small children do--or can be coerced into doing so by other adults--and even grown men have lied about being raped. Well, I know of one case, so, one man has.

This is why I disagree with those that oppose the adversarial system of criminal courts case when it involves a woman, accusing a man of rape, being questioned.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:47 PM

38,649 posts, read 26,430,952 times
Quote:
She should be forced to live with her crime the rest of her life, the same way she ruined Brian Bank's life. It should be a felony conviction that will follow her everywhere. I think that's fair.

"Live with her crime the rest of her life"?

Do you really think her conscious bothers her?

The truth is nothing will happen to her and that will simply encourage the next false accuser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies