Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
There's a solution to your disorder: Risperidone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'll have to disagree with you on this one. A time machine to send him back to the middle ages is the only real cure for him.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:53 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
I've not met anyone worthy of taking on that name, including myself.
Well back to the original point before we got on this little tangent, the society you live in has a different opinion than you do on gay marriage. And the distance is only growing larger.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:56 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
58% of Americans think gay marriage should be legal. Simple as that.

March 2013 Post-ABC poll - Same-sex marriage - The Washington Post

I also suspect that Prop 8 would get shot down if it was voted on today rather than 5 years ago.
I couple provide a poll that said that 100% of americans were against gay marriage. polls mean nothing. california voted against it. the day the liberals hated democracy.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I couple provide a poll that said that 100% of americans were against gay marriage. polls mean nothing. california voted against it. the day the liberals hated democracy.
Provide that poll then. If polls mean nothing, you could show me a poll from a reputable source that completely contradicts the one I found. A poll of current opinion, not that of 5 years ago.

And a lot has changed in 5 years.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 PM

904 posts, read 687,866 times
Quote:
Well back to the original point before we got on this little tangent, the society you live in has a different opinion than you do on gay marriage. And the distance is only growing larger.
Nope, actually the society i live in, is for keeping the true definition of marriage in tact.

The majority of my community are well aware of the errors in homosexuality promotion and practice.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:59 PM

904 posts, read 687,866 times
Quote:
Source?

And I'm not arguing that it's the better opinion because more people believe it. I'm just telling you what society's opinion is, and how your opinion is becoming irrelevant (or already is).
Truth is never irrelevant, it can be lost for a season, but it always comes back.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Nope, actually the society i live in, is for keeping the true definition of marriage in tact.

The majority of my community are well aware of the errors in homosexuality promotion and practice.
Guess it depends on how large you consider the parameters of a society to be. And source that your community is anti-gay marriage?

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Quote:

I'm Gay and have been married to my opposite sex wife for decades. The legacy left to the children i have fathered can never be adulterated
by changing perverse definitions away from truth.

The life of state boundary justification is another layer of sad confusion, in a world of homosexual distractions.
I knew it! I freaking knew it! I've said time and time again that the people opposed to SSM are secretly gay.

To the OP: it's not clear yet how that will work. Congress or the Administration needs to provide guidance on the issue. However, in many cases federal benefits follow you, so if you get married in NY and then move your marriage moves with you. The states' can set their own rules, but they usually rely on federal tax returns for state tax purposes.

If you actually move across state lines then your marriage shouldn't have anything to do with ND. I mean, it's not like you have to be married in order to visit ND.

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
If you want a legitimate marriage and family you'll need to find a woman. Otherwise you're just engaging in some warped fantasy. Beside I doubt you'll get into a marriage of your fantasy. Male homosexuals are notoriously promiscuous and most married homosexuals sleep with other partners with their "husbands" knowing about it.

i'm a male homosexual and i'm not promiscuous. actually quite conservative. i'm in my thirties and have only been with two guys. haven't dated or had sex for three years. I could have sex with a different guy every day if i wanted too yet still don't. so i guess that proves you wrong. and i'm considered very attractive. i'm a middle school teacher who has a fit swimmers body. both girls and guys ask me out all the time. fitness and health are important to me.

and since my unchosen orientation is gay it would be kind of mean to marry a woman. considering i think about throwing up with the thought of having sex with one and don't find them romantically attractive either.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:01 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,146,617 times
Quote:
Truth is never irrelevant, it can be lost for a season, but it always comes back.
Fair enough. But your opinions aren't going to change the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies