Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 05:41 PM

75 posts, read 57,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
I do not think this line is true.
Perhaps you are right, ignorance may be bliss..

Old 06-28-2013, 06:25 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post
... I wonder what Hayes would have to say about this...
i wonder too. unfortunately he's agreed not to share anything he's discussed with zullo or to be hired by anyone else to examine the PDF.

so...... unless zullo releases the 40page report i doubt we'll hear any more from mr hayes on the birther front.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i wonder too. unfortunately he's agreed not to share anything he's discussed with zullo or to be hired by anyone else to examine the PDF.

so...... unless zullo releases the 40page report i doubt we'll hear any more from mr hayes on the birther front.

But he may want to comment on the findings that a Xerox workcentre creates many of the same artifacts found in the document.

What choices does he have?

1. Testify under oath that he wrote the report but now has become aware of new evidence?
2. Take back his report in light of new evidence and avoid a court room showdown?
3. Stay quiet and hope it all goes away...

Old 06-28-2013, 06:48 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,767,541 times
Quote:
But he may want to comment on the findings that a Xerox workcentre creates many of the same artifacts found in the document.

What choices does he have?

1. Testify under oath that he wrote the report but now has become aware of new evidence?
2. Take back his report in light of new evidence and avoid a court room showdown?
3. Stay quiet and hope it all goes away...
Certainly he will never be called to be in front of a court.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Certainly he will never be called to be in front of a court.
Of course not, there will never be a case in which his testimony will be heard. Lucky dog... Got paid good money...

Old 06-28-2013, 07:38 PM

Chief Kessler on Zullo, transcribed by Squeeky Fromm

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler June 28, 2013 Breaking All The Rules Radio Show

at 6:20 I had a very interesting phone call yesterday from a reporter, one of Mike Zullo’s friends, guess you could call her that, or whatever. Uh, she wanted to know why I was bashing Mike Zullo. I’ll tell you why, because I think Mike Zullo is a piece of garbage. He is a lying sack of **** and excuse my French, but when you bring law enforcement from all over the country into a room and pretend to be a law enforcement officer and host a alleged top secret meeting, it’s a slap in the face to every cop on the planet. Every law enforce, especially those officers because they were considered, or are considered constitutional peace officers.

at 7:28 Mike Zullo could not arrest anyone. He has no powers of arrest. He is not a sworn anything. So I put a challenge out to this lady, and to Mike Zullo, because I guess she was going to interview him after my interview, and I let her record it and all, and I gave it to him left and right.

First I started out with, if Mike Zullo comes to Pennsylvania, my jurisdiction, and whips out his badge and his credential, I am going to lock his ass up for impersonating a police officer. In a heartbeat. That mother, he, I will take him to county under Pennsylvania statutes. I’m not playing games. I will lock his ass up.
PDF - http://birtherthinktank.files.wordpr...r-june-282.pdf

Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,767,541 times
Quote:
Of course not, there will never be a case in which his testimony will be heard. Lucky dog... Got paid good money...
I thought I read somewhere that he was afraid for his life. So much risk for no pay out.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:23 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,389 times
"Cold Case Posse". Yeah, I can't even type it with a straight face. I'm 41 years old; the day I belong to a group that publicly calls itself a posse will be a dark day indeed.

Even saying "Cold Case Posse" to myself as I sit here makes me chuckle.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:00 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Chief Kessler on Zullo,.....
from just 3 weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Zullo is highly qualified and a trained investigator through the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff Mack and PA Police Chief Kessler are highly qualified trained officers of the law.
i wonder if mr jim still holds the same high opinion of chief kessler?

Old 06-28-2013, 10:30 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
"Cold Case Posse". Yeah, I can't even type it with a straight face. I'm 41 years old; the day I belong to a group that publicly calls itself a posse will be a dark day indeed.

Even saying "Cold Case Posse" to myself as I sit here makes me chuckle.
It is appropriate.

The CCP is "cold" - they couldn't be further from the truth concerning the presidents BC.

The CCP is full of nut"case"es - i.e. birthers.

The CCP consists of "pos"eurs - isn't Mike Zullo a used car salesman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies