Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 11:30 AM

50,394 posts, read 47,131,977 times

Advertisements

I'd hit it!! Anyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 01:16 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,474,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Huh I wonder if she is Catholic as well?

Because our children are so much safer at public school than at church.

Details of Grand Rapids teacher's latest sex charges with teen boys | MLive.com
I'm appalled that women are being thrown in prison for having consenting sex with teenage boys. They are acting unethically as teachers and ought be fired and be barred from teaching. I can even reconcile to parents or guardians bringing laws suits against the teachers, Try it out in court but not criminal court.

A 16 year old boy is neither a 6 year old boy or a "little kid." In two years time he can be sent into foreign war to bayonet a 16 year old female combatant in the face. I fail to see how that is less destructive to him that having sex with a teacher.

And this white female teacher at a predominately black Catholic high school as been arrested.

News video: Messmer teacher arrested for sexual assault | Milwaukee County - WISN Home

Excerpt.
Quote:
MILWAUKEE —A teacher at a well-known Catholic school is under arrest after she was allegedly caught performing a sex act on a male student.

According to Milwaukee police, a 28-year-old woman was discovered in a parked car with a 14-year-old boy.
The questions are:

To what degree do we associate "American women" with "sexually molesting boys"?

Why does it seem men that like boys and not girls, are predominately the ones in the Catholic priesthood charged and arrested for having sex with underage persons?

Why does it seem women (that like boys not girls) are predominately the ones in public and private schools charged and arrested for having sex with underage persons?

If it is not everyone in those two institutions/vocations that are like that, then are these two institutions/vocations vulnerable to attracting these kinds of respective types into their ranks, and if so why?

Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Race and gender don't matter at all -- but it does point out that pedophiles are not just white men. This woman should never be near children again.
The sex of the accused may matter for statistical purposes.

And she is not a pedophile. I know English as a language does not require precession or accuracy like the language of mathematics.

But it absurd to label this woman a pedophile. Reminds me of the Salem witch trials.

Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnosis criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).[1][2][3][4] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.[1][2]

The term has a range of definitions, as found in psychiatry, psychology, the vernacular, and law enforcement. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[5] According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), it is a paraphilia in which adults or adolescents 16 years of age or older have intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty.[
By the way... if NAMBLA can ever garner enough political lobbying power, be sure Americans will increasingly listen to them, at which point they'll start making love stories, and at which point pedophilia will be dropped from the DSM by majority vote.

At which point American advocates of "true love" and "it's only sex," will be pointing to pedophilia having been dropped from the DSM as proof there is nothing wrong with it.

This is how "science" id done when there is no separation between science and state (politics).

Old 06-30-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I was wondering why Obama was significant in this thread. Oh I forgot everything is Obama's fault
Well I voted for Obama in the first election. I declined to vote in the second.

Obama is President of the United States, he has been informed of the rampant pedophilia in U.S. public schools, yet he appears to have as willfully not protected American children while sitting in D.C. as Pope Benedict hadn't protected American children while sitting in Rome.

Plus, Obama has to micro manage a population of 300 million in which most of the states are centrally, geographically, located. Pope Benedict had to manage a population of 1 billion spread all over the earth.

Plus, leading an organization of 300 million Obama will retiring with a generous pension and additional monetary benefits that will cover his phone bills in the tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. He'll be allotted additional money to keep his own personal staff (the non-security members).

Whereas, Benedict having led an organization over 1 billion, into his elderly age of mid or late 80s, retired with a pension of $3,000 a month. He has his own priest servant and his accommodations are taken care of generously. But he retires with nothing comparable with the luxury package of a CEO of General Electric of President of the United States.

We could expect Obama to clean up the public schools and protect American children from sexual predators employed by government.

That is... if we expect a man in Rome to micro manage Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, the list goes one... to include every town in Ireland to Turkey to New Zealand.

Old 06-30-2013, 02:31 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,227,051 times
But not nearly as good at it as you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
It's called trolling, he's good at it.

Old 06-30-2013, 02:48 PM

50,923 posts, read 36,601,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Well I voted for Obama in the first election. I declined to vote in the second.

Obama is President of the United States, he has been informed of the rampant pedophilia in U.S. public schools, yet he appears to have as willfully not protected American children while sitting in D.C. as Pope Benedict hadn't protected American children while sitting in Rome.

Plus, Obama has to micro manage a population of 300 million in which most of the states are centrally, geographically, located. Pope Benedict had to manage a population of 1 billion spread all over the earth.

Plus, leading an organization of 300 million Obama will retiring with a generous pension and additional monetary benefits that will cover his phone bills in the tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. He'll be allotted additional money to keep his own personal staff (the non-security members).

Whereas, Benedict having led an organization over 1 billion, into his elderly age of mid or late 80s, retired with a pension of $3,000 a month. He has his own priest servant and his accommodations are taken care of generously. But he retires with nothing comparable with the luxury package of a CEO of General Electric of President of the United States.

We could expect Obama to clean up the public schools and protect American children from sexual predators employed by government.

That is... if we expect a man in Rome to micro manage Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, the list goes one... to include every town in Ireland to Turkey to New Zealand.
What exactly do you expect any one person could do beyond what they are already doing (background checks, etc)? The reason people blamed the Vatican wasn't because it happened, but because they covered it up and shuffled the offenders to other parishes without even telling people about the offenses. Are you implying Obama has done this?

Old 06-30-2013, 03:08 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,738,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
I'm appalled that women are being thrown in prison for having consenting sex with teenage boys. They are acting unethically as teachers and ought be fired and be barred from teaching. I can even reconcile to parents or guardians bringing laws suits against the teachers, Try it out in court but not criminal court.

A 16 year old boy is neither a 6 year old boy or a "little kid." In two years time he can be sent into foreign war to bayonet a 16 year old female combatant in the face. I fail to see how that is less destructive to him that having sex with a teacher.

And this white female teacher at a predominately black Catholic high school as been arrested.

News video: Messmer teacher arrested for sexual assault | Milwaukee County - WISN Home

Excerpt.
The questions are:

To what degree do we associate "American women" with "sexually molesting boys"?

Why does it seem men that like boys and not girls, are predominately the ones in the Catholic priesthood charged and arrested for having sex with underage persons?

Why does it seem women (that like boys not girls) are predominately the ones in public and private schools charged and arrested for having sex with underage persons?

If it is not everyone in those two institutions/vocations that are like that, then are these two institutions/vocations vulnerable to attracting these kinds of respective types into their ranks, and if so why?
In a certain percentage of the population you can expect this type of deviant behavior such as described in the OP as well as any other group. Adults should be held responsible equally under the law regardless of race, gender or creed. As a whole your much more likely to be molested as child in public school than in any religious institution.

Anyone over the age of 18 should not be having physical and emotional sexual relations with anyone under the age of consent. That's the law. Obvious legal marriage exceptions aside.

Black, White, Male, Female, Catholic, Protestant shouldn't matter but it does. Just look at how many people focused on my physical description of the accused in these crimes (which is on the police report) instead of the crime itself. Had I typed White Male Catholic Priest the exact same comments from the other side of the racial sociopoltical spectrum would probably have occured but to a much smaller degree as it's more acceptable to bash Whites as well as the Catholic Church with regards to these crimes.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:50 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,215,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Interesting that all of you focused on her race.
You mentioned race in the title.

If you are going to troll, troll well.

Amateur hour.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:01 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,738,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
You mentioned race in the title.

If you are going to troll, troll well.

Amateur hour.
What the perp is NOT a black female public school teacher?

Tell us again from under your bridge and maybe you address the OP in at least one post from under there.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:05 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,921,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Race is relevant why?
Agreed. Tho word is that MOST female teachers who like young dudes are pretty damn hot looking. This lady looks real good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies