Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 12:57 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Incorrect...if you would have correctly or fully read your poll, you would have read that

49% of consveratives see blacks as racists.

10% of whites see whites as racists.

There is nothing in your poll that states or confirms that blacks are actually racist.
Becasue you belong to the 49% means ****.

The 90% of whites that dont see the racism of whites are living on another ****ing planet.

If you can't read or correctly interpret polls..dont post them.
Even the black people polled viewed blacks as racist..did you miss this..

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:04 PM

264 posts, read 280,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
You know, I see your posts as extremely racist. You try to point fingers at everyone and call them racist, but in doing so you are grouping in entire races to criticize them (unjustly)...it's 100% hypocritical.

It's time to move on and start seeing people as people. If you have a need to post stupid links like these from non-reputable sources, at least try to sound intelligent while doing it. I think everyone is getting a little sick of these one-sided, ridiculous articles and comments.

Thank you.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:06 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
That's because they are.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:09 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Are you upset about something?
why would I be upset, I can read and correctly interpret polls...even screwy ones.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:17 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

A percentage of black callers is meaningless unless you have the data as to the number of callers that are black.

What percentage of callers were black? do you have that information?

If 1 black of only 3 blacks polled ... of the 1000 callers, responded yes, then that is 33% of blacks responding to the poll...responded in that certain way.

where did you go to school? Did they not teach you how to interpret data...and it variables. No wonder this country is in bad shape.

If you were to ask 1000 blacks, 1000 whites, and 1000 hispanics those questions then you would have a closer representation equal to the other repondents.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 07-03-2013 at 01:26 PM..

Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Well then my friends must be way off in their thinking.

I have friends of many races and come from different ethnic backgrounds. We all want the same things in life for our families and Country.

We all seek Peace for each other, our communities, and our Country. None of us feel that any one of us our superior to each other, the way it is suppose to be.

None of my black friends are ingorant, and i resent anyone who feels blacks don't want the same damn things that the rest of us do. Our friends are each sucessful in their own rights, different Colleges they all attended, and come from different backgrounds.

One thing in common, they each are sucessful in life, by doing for themselves, what the gosh damn government cannot. It is called hard work, good grades, determination, will, and graduating with honors. It is called having pride in one's work ethics, and to contribute to those who are less fortunate. They each do, and i know many do not do what these people do.
I do not view this as a race issue, but more of who is determine to go after a dream, someone willing to work for it, with hard work, sacrifices, and pride.

I am proud literally of all my friends, who are sucessful, unlike hollywood celebrities, or musicians, or comedians, they actually had to work damn hard, to achieve sucess, which in my opinion hurts no one in life. None of my friends have a racial view in life, i am sure there are many racist blacks as there is white's but we need to get over this each person who is racist.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:25 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Rasmussen...

Old 07-03-2013, 01:29 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well then my friends must be way off in their thinking.

I have friends of many races and come from different ethnic backgrounds. We all want the same things in life for our families and Country.

We all seek Peace for each other, our communities, and our Country. None of us feel that any one of us our superior to each other, the way it is suppose to be.

None of my black friends are ingorant, and i resent anyone who feels blacks don't want the same damn things that the rest of us do. Our friends are each sucessful in their own rights, different Colleges they all attended, and come from different backgrounds.

One thing in common, they each are sucessful in life, by doing for themselves, what the gosh damn government cannot. It is called hard work, good grades, determination, will, and graduating with honors. It is called having pride in one's work ethics, and to contribute to those who are less fortunate. They each do, and i know many do not do what these people do.
I do not view this as a race issue, but more of who is determine to go after a dream, someone willing to work for it, with hard work, sacrifices, and pride.

I am proud literally of all my friends, who are sucessful, unlike hollywood celebrities, or musicians, or comedians, they actually had to work damn hard, to achieve sucess, which in my opinion hurts no one in life.
While I understand what you are saying, hollywood celebrities, musicians, and comedians actually have to work hard as well even if we do not appreciate their work. They do their best to polish that turd.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:34 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

I think she totally overlooked that...probably because her hate overpowered what intelligence she has.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:36 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
why would I be upset, I can read and correctly interpret polls...even screwy ones.
Oh! Can you really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies