Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 03:30 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,157,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Oh, so one officers word is some kind of smoking gun?

Older folks call 20/21 year olds "kid" all the time. Have you ever watched sports? In football and baseball rookies or young players get called "kid" all the time. But are they? No. It's a figure of speech!!

Call him a kid....call him a toddler....or an infant.

Bottom line is...if you are grown enough to take a grown man to task....you are a threat. Period. I don't care if you are 2 or 200.
Oh, sSmoking gun? Well you said it, not me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 03:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Damn. .do you folks ever get tired of crying and whining about sh*t?

Zimmerman is free..the guy in this case is being tried.

Move the hell on.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:31 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It doesnt raise reasonable doubt of anything, you and the other guy are arguing that because Zimmerman lost the fight, it makes it less likely that he started it and that just isnt true.
I'm saying he had a story that was supported by physical evidence and by testimony from eye witnesses and forensic experts. That creates reasonable doubt. You're saying he didn't prove who threw the first punch which is not his burden or the legal standard for guilt or innocence.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
I guess no one is going to even mention Trevor Dooley who was actually attacked in broad daylight as seen by witnesses.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Damn. .do you folks ever get tired of crying and whining about sh*t?

Zimmerman is free..the guy in this case is being tried.

Move the hell on.
In a way, i wish i didnt give a damn...it would make life more carefree , but there are certain things that are just too important not only bc of the initial injustice but also in a larger sense, bc it affects society as a whole, so Im kinda a whiner like that. I hope to do what I can to at least try to leave the world a little better for future ge erations.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I'm saying he had a story that was supported by physical evidence and by testimony from eye witnesses and forensic experts. That creates reasonable doubt. You're saying he didn't prove who threw the first punch which is not his burden or the legal standard for guilt or innocence.
The evidence,no witness and no forensic expert that in any way supported his story, it only supported the claim that he was losing the fight, a claim i never disputed.

Story= Martin sneaking up on him and striking him first.

not sure when i made the claim that is was(referring to the bold), but im not sure that you are correct there either.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Thou doth remember not the testimony of other witnesses saying the opposite

Old 08-13-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
The evidence,no witness and no forensic expert that in any way supported his story, it only supported the claim that he was losing the fight, a claim i never disputed.
Support his story does not equate to proving every detail.

Quote:
not sure when i made the claim that is was(referring to the bold), but im not sure that you are correct there either.
Not sure I understand. Are you saying you don't know if this is correct: "is not his burden or the legal standard for guilt or innocence."

Old 08-13-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
Thou doth remember not the testimony of other witnesses saying the opposite
Which ones?

Old 08-13-2013, 03:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
In a way, i wish i didnt give a damn...it would make life more carefree , but there are certain things that are just too important not only bc of the initial injustice but also in a larger sense, bc it affects society as a whole, so Im kinda a whiner like that. I hope to do what I can to at least try to leave the world a little better for future ge erations.
Not really talking about you directly ....

I'm talking about pot stirrers like the OP that wanted Martin dead for being a so called "thug" and wanted Zimmerman to go free...

Well, they got their goddamn wish. So why don't they just drop it at this point and move on. They're the ones that keep making these threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies