Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 03:26 PM

4 posts, read 4,048 times

Advertisements

Can always count on Charles to tell it like it is....... old school baby unlike all the fakes who mince their words these days

Nothing better than the truth...... Something noticeably from the media these days

Old 07-19-2013, 03:34 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Ok... How long before he gets called Uncle Tom, and more...

Charles Barkley on CNBC: Jury was right to acquit Zimmerman

Charles Barkley said he 'agrees' with George Zimmerman verdict | Fox News

And probably the BEST thing I have read so far -
The racists are all over Zimmerman and his family with death threats, but they are held up as angelic, and empathetic supporters of Trayvon.

There was no evidence to prosecute GZ, end of line. now, can we fix Chicago and the never ending parade of dead? Apparently not. Michelle Obama was just in Chicago, and did she meet with the parents of the 61 dead blacks shot dead during the Zimmerman trial? No, she went to a pop concert, and ignored it all. Michelle's kick is fat children, not murdered children.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:05 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Oh, I agree 100% with everything you just said.

Basically, I think both of them were like that tough guy at the bar or the roadrager on the highway.....most of us steer clear of such people and there isn't a problem. Then occasionally 2 like-minded individuals stumble across each other, both make poor choices and one winds up beaten, shot or whatever.

If there is a civil suit, it will get REALLY ugly because all the bad stuff about both of them is going to come out and a lot of people haven't paid close enough attention or through their biases think one is a great and the other some sort of monster.
We already know the supposed bad stuff about Zimm.

But woo-hoo, seeing Martin's hidden thuggery come to light would be highly entertaining. And don't think the Martins don't know that. They do. They're just making noise now to placate other racists.

They'll make the usual media-endorsed noise, then go quietly into the night.

Good riddance!

And that nasty POS 0bama needs to keep his nasty trap zipped. What a hideous race baiter that little man is.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:46 PM

93 posts, read 82,980 times
Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing more people of all background speak up for the verdict. It was only a matter of time. I guess the only thing people needed was for the courageous few to speak up first. If no one were to speak up though could you imagine how far this mob will go. I'm disappointed in people in general mostly for how far these TM folks have gone. Most TM supporters don't know a lick about the trial. They are empty of logic and driven by pure emotional rage. I'm sure there are some who know and have considered the evidence in support of self defense but still are driven by the frenzy. Racism, racial profiling, hate crimes exist but not here. It didn't matter to them. You'd think these people would be limited to the low educated but you see the whole gamut arise. Now I can see how lynchings arose with no one to speak out. Horrible. You'd think Americans would know better.

Now those race baiters and the manipulative media will start working on their retreat. Perhaps putting all of this on stand you ground, the prosecution anything but themselves. The hypocrites and liars that they are. This case had nothing to do with stand your ground.

I was suprised that CNN, MSNBC where fomenting this climate. Even John Stewarts the Daily show got in on it. I was surprised to find that FOX had a clearer interpretation of the case than all other news channels. (and I really don't like FOX) HLN was the worst of them all. Let's see them play their games on this case. I hope they all get sued by Zimmerman, people who have been attacked by protesters, etc. Pure evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies