Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 08:35 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I don't hate obama, I just think he is the biggest moron that we've ever had in the white house. I am not convinced that he finished the 3rd grade. I probably should hate him though, considering he hates white people. which is ironic, considering he is white.
Moron.....really. I don't think so.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:39 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Moron.....really. I don't think so.
did you watch him in the debates? he makes george bush look like a rocket scientist. he makes corky thatcher look like an astrophysicist.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
did you watch him in the debates? he makes george bush look like a rocket scientist. he makes corky thatcher look like an astrophysicist.
Not a moron.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:43 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
I don't hate him but I wish he would be tougher...he seems too conciliatory for my tastes....I lost a lot of respect for him the day he let that Congressman scream at him during the state of the union.

I don't want my CIC to allow himself to be disrespected by some hill billy congressman.

POTUS should have activated him--he was a COl in the reserves--and sent him to the worst part of So. Afghanistan and put him in charge of convo security for 14 months on some remote COB.

He also should have called him in to the WH or shown up before he deployed with some SS guys and taken him into a room for a little attitude adjustment...

What's someone going to do? Report it, he would appear to be a whiner not willing to serve his military service and a koke for claiming that president scared him...and a lil sissy to boot.

You gotta go Johnson or Nixon on people...Many people that oppose POTUS--especially in the South--will never like him so he needs to grow a sac and not worry about them not liking him.
So he needs to give explicit, visual examples of how petty and vindictive he is? Instead of sneaking around doing it or having his pet media do it?

Would that make you happy?

Old 07-22-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Not a moron.
you're entitled to your opinion. but there's a reason he's known as "president duh."

Old 07-22-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
you're entitled to your opinion. but there's a reason he's known as "president duh."
Never heard that. Must be a secret club kinda thing for you guys.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Never heard that. Must be a secret club kinda thing for you guys.
"you guys" is a racial slur. how dare you. race war!

Old 07-22-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
"you guys" is a racial slur. how dare you. race war!
Please do.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 AM

331 posts, read 253,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
What's really interesting is that you create this bogus thread, with no link, no data, and just your biased opinion. After 81 different post's you can only point to one (post #12) that confirms your opinion.

The fact that almost everybody on the thread attempted to explain that they don't hate Obama. but dislike him, seems to go right past you. Therefore, there is no debate here. The whole thing is a complete canard.

You seem to stick to your opinion and you understanding of one word "hate". Your circular logic is absurd.You have been asked for facts. The forum is City Data, Not City Opinion. This whole thread is a joke where you have one diatribe after another, but, can't seem to comprehend what you are reading, Only your hate sticks out here. What a waste of time.
First, my hate for what in particular? You're making an assumption based on the same criteria you and others are using to attack my thread. Interesting..

I've acknowledge SEVERAL times that the thread was not directed at those who do not hate Obama. That fact seems to have gone right past you. I've also acknowledged those who explain why they simply dislike President Obama and I appreciate there responses.

Why use the term "circular logic" if you can't apply it in it's proper context? There is no argument or agenda pushed on this thread other than speculative nonsense from pretentious posters. And what opinion have I espoused? Most of my replies, unfortunately, have been spent arguing with people like you about the purpose of this thread. My curiosity, albeit apparently trivial to you, is genuine. If you you want to pretend that strong language like "hate" isn't used towards Obama, you go right ahead. At the end of the day, I may be a complete ignoramus about the usage of the word hate and completely off base in my observation and that is absolutely fine. The thread was not created to belittle any particular side. A simple response stating that I'm not apart of that group would suffice.

It seems to play out in every thread. When someone asks a question or posts a topic that isn't pleasing to certain ideals, the same talking points "race baiter" "shill" "joke thread" etc come up. And yet, this thread was not set up in that manner. Yet, already, people have misinterpreted the purpose, here. Fascinating, really.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Liberal progressives created an atmosphere of total equality. Where the lowest is equal to the highest- where the dumbest is equal with the smartest...where the weak are equal to the strong...great idea and it really is a feel good thing...BUT there is a defect--- When you want a leader you want the BEST for the job- seeing that liberal progressives do not believe in the idea of the "best" - They unknowingly insert the average or below average...Obama is an average guy....Since ancient times tribes insisted that the best rule...they had an aristocracy...and Aristocrat simply means "The best to rule" - apparently the liberals have formed a NEW aristocracy that is not based on the best...where the worst are allowed to rule - talk about delusional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies