Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 06:56 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Another loony right wing web site claiming that "Palin was right."

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 07:41 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Default Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
Yes, she was right. It was hilarious watching liberal heads explode. Then they had to outright lie in feeble attempts to diminish her.

Those with IQs over 10 always knew she was right.
I have seen threads on this Web site ripping here left and left again. Again Ms. Palin is stating what the rest of us are thinking.
Liberal who protect Obama care know the system is failed and the other day there is more suggestion that the US Federal Gov. IE the Tax Payer will have to bail out the Health Industry?

Sad we did not have more time to actual read the law before it was passed!

Old 05-22-2014, 12:33 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I watched the video. Dumb conservatives still can't grasp the concept that health care is ALWAYS rationed because it has to be.
Give me a single example of ANY concept the RWNJs can grasp and I will eat my hat!!!!!!

PS, the broken clock on my wall has been broken for years and it's still correct twice a day. Based on that fact, the clock is infinitely smarter than ole Sarah who has been correct once in 6 years and I dispute that she was even correct the once.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:05 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
It is just too bad that the screaming banshees of the left were able to scream down Sarah Palin, which I admit that they did successfully. Sarah Palin was able to stare down the 'corrupt old bastards' club in AK. She would have made a great national leader, in the mold of Margaret Thatcher. She was right about pork, Putin, and death panels.

Unfortunately, it was not to be....the banshees won this round. They got Obama-Biden...be careful what you wish for.

• Sarah Palin • CPAC • 2014 • - YouTube

Old 05-22-2014, 05:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
It is just too bad that the screaming banshees of the left were able to scream down Sarah Palin, which I admit that they did successfully. Sarah Palin was able to stare down the 'corrupt old bastards' club in AK. She would have made a great national leader, in the mold of Margaret Thatcher. She was right about pork, Putin, and death panels.

Unfortunately, it was not to be....the banshees won this round. They got Obama-Biden...be careful what you wish for.

• Sarah Palin • CPAC • 2014 • - YouTube
ROTFLMAO!!! Margaret Thatcher? Oh my, that's funny! Quit it...my sides hurt!
Thatcher thought she was a moron, and refused to meet with her; and rightly so.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:47 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Originally Posted by Goinback2011
The death panels are all going to be used against leftists and leeches eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Not if Obamacare is overturned. So which do you want more?
I believe that was the point. Unless Obamacare is overturned, The death panels are all going to be used against leftists and leeches eventually.

It's really simple stuff, honestly.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
The problem is they're still wishing the same wish. The idea is to learn from mistakes. Obama's example is to never admit to making a mistake, therefore learning is impossible.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Another loony right wing web site claiming that "Palin was right."
And after you make this point you cite Another loony left wing blog?

A couple of noted liberal political activists, first Howard Dean and now Noam Chomsky, have found common ground with the most unlikeliest of individuals — former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — and admit she’s right on at least one key view: President Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of substance.

Read more: Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance - Washington Times

Old 05-22-2014, 07:43 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
And after you make this point you cite Another loony left wing blog?

A couple of noted liberal political activists, first Howard Dean and now Noam Chomsky, have found common ground with the most unlikeliest of individuals — former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — and admit she’s right on at least one key view: President Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of substance.

Read more: Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance - Washington Times
Amazing Read, even the ratsare leaving the Obama Cruse Line.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:52 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
ROTFLMAO!!! Margaret Thatcher? Oh my, that's funny! Quit it...my sides hurt!
Thatcher thought she was a moron, and refused to meet with her; and rightly so.
It never happened; the left continues to hallucinate

Did Margaret Thatcher diss Sarah Palin? - Los Angeles Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies