Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 07:16 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times

Advertisements

"In the midst of his 2012 GOP primary campaign for a Massachusetts state House seat, Jack Villamaino changed the party affiliation of nearly 300 people in his town of East Longmeadow. Days later, the same number of absentee ballot requests were dropped off at the town clerk’s office, a list that was almost a “name-for-name match” for those whose registration information Villamaino had altered.

Earlier this week, Villamaino pleaded guilty to felony charges of stealing ballots and changing the party affiliation of 280 Democrats during his campaign for state representative. A judge sentenced him to a year in jail, only four months of which he'll be forced to serve behind bars."

Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fraud

Well, to their credit, the Republicans did warn us that there was voter fraud happening out there. They just neglected to mention they were the ones perpetrating it.

He should have received a longer sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2013, 09:42 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,349 times
Denying a person their right to vote is no less horrific in my eyes than denying a person their right to life. He needs to be publicly caned then placed in a huge pot of lukewarm water, turning up the heat until he cooks to death. The very same should happen to ANYONE, democrat, republican, libertarian, etc., caught trying to defraud the election system, be they the person running for office or not.

After just a few of these public caning/executions via boiling to death, I predict 99.99% of all voter fraud will be eliminated.

For those who think this is inhumane treatment I have an alternative punishment. Public caning followed by lowering the perp into a hole up to their necks, wearing nothing but their under shorts (plus a bra for female perps) then fill the hole with salt and leave them there until all bodily fluids are removed from the worthless human. Come to think of it... I like this latter idea better.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:44 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Denying a person their right to vote is no less horrific in my eyes than denying a person their right to life. He needs to be publicly caned then placed in a huge pot of lukewarm water, turning up the heat until he cooks to death. The very same should happen to ANYONE, democrat, republican, libertarian, etc., caught trying to defraud the election system, be they the person running for office or not.

After just a few of these public caning/executions via boiling to death, I predict 99.99% of all voter fraud will be eliminated.

For those who think this is inhumane treatment I have an alternative punishment. Public caning followed by lowering the perp into a hole up to their necks, wearing nothing but their under shorts (plus a bra for female perps) then fill the hole with salt and leave them there until all bodily fluids are removed from the worthless human. Come to think of it... I like this latter idea better.
Seriously twisted.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:44 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
Welcome to another day in GOP land, the kings of fraud.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:45 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,867,274 times
I agree, I think the prison term is way too short... I don't think he should have a right to vote after committing such a crime but I do think he has a right to his life...

Old 08-10-2013, 09:53 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I agree, I think the prison term is way too short... I don't think he should have a right to vote after committing such a crime but I do think he has a right to his life...

Would you feel that same way if the fraud committed changed the outcome of an election which changed the balance of power enough to pass tragic legislation that would not have existed if not for the fraud? Then the Supreme Court declared the legislation constitutional, calling it a tax even though the side arguing for the legislation argued against it being a tax?

Last edited by KS_Referee; 08-10-2013 at 10:22 PM..

Old 08-10-2013, 10:05 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,652,155 times
I can't say I'm surprised. Republican thugs have proven time and time again they have no respect for the law or common decency.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:56 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,369,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I can't say I'm surprised. Republican thugs have proven time and time again they have no respect for the law or common decency.
Too bad {R}s are not like {D}s that have halos and wings like angels cmon can you be serious about your post? LMAO

Old 08-10-2013, 11:09 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Democrat thugs have proven time and time again they have no respect for America.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:25 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times
Quote:
Lol. Yeah, the problem is just with the republicans. The Democrats in my state sell their political seats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies