Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 09:24 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?

Is that why I got a reply from a 19 year old the other day? LOL That is a bit too young for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 09:30 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I prefer older guys.

I'm almost 26 and prefer guys age 30 - 40. If he asked me to roll play Daddy - Daughter I wouldn't mind lol as long as I knew it was just roll play and he wasnt a creep lol

It's roll play/ fantasy nothing more. No harm.
Ick. If some guy asked me to roll play Daddy-Daughter - I'd think he was a creep.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:32 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I don't think it's more common, but sure is more open, because of the anonymous access to the Internet as a great way of communication.
On the Internet anyone can be someone else, and young girls are gullible, or want fast buck for fancy clothes or gadgets. Those sugar daddy's, older and more experienced know well how to play their role.

BTW: old men looking for 18-24 are not pedophiles. Those girls are adults. They are just inexperienced. At least some.
Other know very well what they are doing and what they can get from a deal with an older man.
I think what concerns the OP is that they want to be with pre-teens. It's the idea that excites them despite actually being with an 18-24 year old. How would a man be perceived if he was scouring the net for an actual pre-teen?

Old 08-18-2013, 09:39 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,007,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Ick. If some guy asked me to roll play Daddy-Daughter - I'd think he was a creep.
Yeah, that's a little disturbing. Why would that even appeal to someone?

Old 08-18-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I think what concerns the OP is that they want to be with pre-teens. It's the idea that excites them despite actually being with an 18-24 year old. How would a man be perceived if he was scouring the net for an actual pre-teen?
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:56 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm pretty open minded and like to try anything once. If my BF/HUSBAND asks me to roll play then I don't see the harm in it.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I'm pretty open minded and like to try anything once. If my BF/HUSBAND asks me to roll play then I don't see the harm in it.
Role playing is one thing. Role playing an incestuous relationship between a father and his preteen daughter would pretty much disgust me.

Last edited by Dewdroplet76; 08-18-2013 at 10:09 AM..

Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,547,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Yeah, that's a little disturbing. Why would that even appeal to someone?
would the schoolgirl (costume) fall into this "daddy-daughter" topic?

what about spanking?

or "who's you're daddy" type talk?

just curious...

Old 08-18-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
would the schoolgirl (costume) fall into this "daddy-daughter" topic?
I wouldn't say so.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:17 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
I am shocked that the camgirl is shocked that there are fetishistic oddballs in the world of prostitution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies