Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 07:35 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

It's not daughter, daddy its about the younger women is in better shape and sexier to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 07:59 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,787,000 times
Is it just me, or is the daddy-daughter fetish highly rampant?

It's just you.

This fetish is no more "rampant" than fetishes of men for boys, fetishes of women for feet, or any of the other oddball fetishes out there.

You put yourself in a position where men with that particular weirdism can play it out, surprise surprise... they show up!

Old 08-18-2013, 08:08 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?
Can you post a pick, sense you apparently don't mind being seen online, given you're a camgirl. I'm wondering if you look like a preteen.

Also, why do you want these men to rot in hell? What if we change the legal adult age to 13 or 12, hand out free condoms to them, and because they're of legal adult age can become camgirls and role play online like you, would that make you feel more comfortable?

Old 08-18-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post
Perhaps much of it stems from the fact that young teens these days dress and act much older than they should. I'm amazed at what I see girls wearing and at first you start to think they might be older but as soon as they start to talk you realize she's much younger. Just the other day I was at a water park with the kids and I was shocked at the skimpy bikinis these girls were wearing. Not to sound like an old fart (I'm 39) but when I was 12-13 years old the girls NEVER wore such skimpy outfits. Times have certainly changed.
I'm close in age to you. Yeah, things were different when we were kids. I've seen clips of shows where teenage girls performing oral sex on teenage boys is supposed to be the new French kissing.

These young boys have no idea how lucky they are today. To boot some of the girls look almost like grown women. When I was kid--with the exception of a few girls--most 13 year old girls looked a lot less womanish.

The medical community in the U.S. also confirms girls in the U.S. are entering physical puberty far younger today.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Good post. Just one note: OP said the guys are looking for legal-aged girls to role-play pre-teens. That's where the pedophilia comes in.
I don't know how to feel about it . I'll leave it a question mark of sorts. On one hand I'm saying to myself... "at least they're seeking out adult women for this outlet and not stalking down little girls."

I now Japanese men in Japan have had a long fetish for girls in the school uniform thing. But that may be more a fetish for teenage girls and not preteen girls.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:18 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times
What exactly is a "cam girl" and I how to prevent my daughters from ever becoming one? lol

Old 08-18-2013, 08:21 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,975,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Was this thread moved here from another forum? Anyway, what exactly is a camgirl? Never heard the term.
Politics seems like an odd board to move this to, unless the SD mayor is online.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
It seems most women in the sex industry end up hating men because of stuff like this. They forget that it's just an every now and then fantasy for the guys, but for the women in the industry it's an everyday occurrence for them.
Some men that deal with female sex workers can develop a dislike or even a hatred for women, or at least those in the sex industry, because the women typically only act to give one care about them, and actually are big schemers for money, and know going after a man's balls and quick sexual arousal are fast ways to reap cash.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
Okay, but if they COULD LEGALLY do it with a preteen, they would. 18-24 year olds are just the second best thing. (No duh).

A lot of these are real fathers with incestuous thoughts for their daughters. Instead of actually having sex with their daughter, they will for example pay a camgirl who looks like her and ask her to sound like her. Is that not screwed up to you?
Wow. Especially at the underlined. /

There is something really kind of dark and lurking there. That just f__ed my head. Okay... I was probably better off not knowing that.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
it was originally in relationships

a cam girl is a lady who goes on the internet and poses nude and/or seductively for men via webcam in exchange for money

optionally, they also then go on city data and decry the decaying moral fabric of men
I think--in general, not every single man on earth--men are far, far, far more sexually perverted than women.

I know I have a slew of sexually perverted thoughts.

I think women that get into sex industries like camgirl probably were unprepared for the scale/numbers of men with kinky and/or perverted sexual fetishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies