Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 08:54 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,781,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
I think--in general, not every single man on earth--men are far, far, far more sexually perverted than women.
Really?

How many of them have volunteered to become, umm, cam-men?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 08:57 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,777,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
As a camgirl, I get that roleplay relationship request A LOT. I also see posts by old men looking for girls 18-24 ish who will play the role of a preteen on Craigslist-- in every city I look on (I'm just curious what guys are into and how it varies by city...). It seems so common that I really fear for young girls. They are preyed on so much. It is so disgusting, I have zero respect for pedophile tendencies and could care less if these depraved men rot in hell. But my question is, is this dynamic becoming more common these days? Is it going to start becoming like Mc Donald's (commonly accepted and extremely prevalent)?

The cross section of people you are connecting with isn't what I'd consider as representative of the general public.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:02 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,471,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Really?

How many of them have volunteered to become, umm, cam-men?
Not many... but I think that's more to do with women being less "perverted" and only a very tiny portion of women being into cam-men. Presuming any are into it at all.

A woman could have a head and face like a horse and bad breath and a man would still bang her. In fact, he'd pay her to let him bang her.

In terms of sexual arousal a man seems capable of going from 0 to 100 almost instantaneously. Though... that's not the same thing as fetishes and perversions, but I wonder if they overlap.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:07 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times
So camgirl, do you actually do what they ask and take the money?

Old 08-18-2013, 11:31 PM

808 posts, read 1,878,137 times
Quote:
I don't know how to feel about it . I'll leave it a question mark of sorts. On one hand I'm saying to myself... "at least they're seeking out adult women for this outlet and not stalking down little girls."

I now Japanese men in Japan have had a long fetish for girls in the school uniform thing. But that may be more a fetish for teenage girls and not preteen girls.
In Japan we're the ones stereotyped as pedophiles thanks to our obsession with shaved pubic areas.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,154,895 times
Quote:
Not many... but I think that's more to do with women being less "perverted" and only a very tiny portion of women being into cam-men. Presuming any are into it at all.

A woman could have a head and face like a horse and bad breath and a man would still bang her. In fact, he'd pay her to let him bang her.

In terms of sexual arousal a man seems capable of going from 0 to 100 almost instantaneously. Though... that's not the same thing as fetishes and perversions, but I wonder if they overlap.
You just may have less understanding of men than anyone else on the planet.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:23 AM

255 posts, read 219,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I think what concerns the OP is that they want to be with pre-teens. It's the idea that excites them despite actually being with an 18-24 year old. How would a man be perceived if he was scouring the net for an actual pre-teen?
Keep in mind that the progression of sexual fantasy is roughly as follows: thoughts lead to urges which lead to actions. If a guy is asking a woman to pretend to be a preteen girl, then most likely he's fantasizing about actually committing such an egregious act. It may be that he just doesn't have the courage to follow his fantasy to its natural end. If a guy has such fantasies, he's probably also seeking out illegal material online.

I feel that daddy-daughter fetishes are revolting. I have a 3 year-old little girl who I love to death, and the thought of someone touching her in such a fashion makes me feel protective to the point of violence.

I agree that the fetish may not necessarily be more popular, but more noticeable with all the channels with which to bring it out into the light.

I almost forgot to mention that I feel that actual child-molesters need to have their daddy parts cut off.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:31 AM

255 posts, read 219,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
I wonder. I wonder if older guys looking for younger chicks is as popular as younger dudes looking for cougars or MILFs.
What about older women asking older men to act younger, or young women asking younger men to act older. It makes the brain hurt after a while.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:38 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,068 times
jesus... this is a thread? This place really is just going straight down the crapper.

My suggestion would be to get a respectable job.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:52 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,268,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
Even though you'd be helping him fantasize about being with a CHILD? I have an 11-year-old sister. If you thought he was lusting after an 11-year-old girl wouldn't that bug you a bit?

I mean, I definitely like being submissive but to be acting the age of my little sister is just disgusting.

If he asked me to roll play then it's only a game. Who said anything about age?

The OP said daddy- daughter, why does the daughter have to be 11? I'm not sure if you are aware but you're still a daughter when you reach adulthood. You do know that right?

I'm almost 26 and guess what, I am someone's DAUGHTER and a ADULT

You are all turning it into something it's not because nowadays everyone thinks the worst. It's really sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies