Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 11:44 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
And nor does it say that I have to be an Obama lover like you.
Wow, that response is on par with, "I know you are but what am I?!" Showing your usual level of maturity there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 11:46 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,427,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Wow, that response is on par with, "I know you are but what am I?!" Showing your usual level of maturity there.
So I don't have a right to post my opinion unless I am an Obama lover like you?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:47 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,354,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The OP is not an opinion piece. It is a collection of unfounded cheap shots of a very sophomoric quality usually emanating from someone suffering from a lack of attention.
The points made are obviously the OP's opinion. Would you or would you not agree with that? Why do Obama supporters get soooo butt hurt whenever someone has a negative opinion on The One? Why don't you just get it over with and label it as racism......

Old 08-27-2013, 11:49 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
So I don't have a right to post my opinion unless I am an Obama lover like you?
Of course you do. And you exercise this right to your opinion all over the board. No one is trying to stop you. But it's good that you admit that this thread is nothing more than your opinion. That's forward progress.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:49 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,354,392 times
Quote:
Right....because this is the pinnacle of maturity:

Quote:
Oh, look, another useless thread by eRayP, with no point other than to bash the president. Just like the hundreds of other useless threads he's started with no point other than to bash the president. <Yawn>

IBTFL

Old 08-27-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Of course you do. And you exercise this right to your opinion all over the board. No one is trying to stop you. But it's good that you admit that this thread is nothing more than your opinion. That's forward progress.
You have to be a true believer in the mainstream media not to notice that Obama's presidency is floundering. His signature legislative accomplishment Obamacare is a disaster and his foreign policy has belly-flopped.

Obama's race-driven immunity is wearing off, and respected and knowledgeable writers are being frank about what a historic disaster Obama has been as president. The low information voters remain blissfully ignorant, of course, lulled into believing Obama is competent and his critics racist.

Blog: Speaking truth to power about Obama

Old 08-27-2013, 11:54 AM

Evidence of the astonishing incompetence of the Obama administration continues to roll in.

It started with the stimulus package. the money went to union members (a political payoff). Billions went to green energy loans, like the $500 million that the government lost in backing the obviously hapless Solyndra. More Obama failures. How about shovel ready jobs? Again, another Obama flop.

Obamacare, The Constitution's requirement that the president take care to faithfully execute the laws apparently does not apply.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:55 AM

Obama delights in delivering partisan speeches to adoring audiences but doesn't seem interested in whether his administration gets results that are good for the people.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:59 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,673,795 times
Quote:
You have to be a true believer in the mainstream media not to notice that Obama's presidency is floundering. His signature legislative accomplishment Obamacare is a disaster and his foreign policy has belly-flopped.

Obama's race-driven immunity is wearing off, and respected and knowledgeable writers are being frank about what a historic disaster Obama has been as president. The low information voters remain blissfully ignorant, of course, lulled into believing Obama is competent and his critics racist.

Blog: Speaking truth to power about Obama
Seem's President Obama was able to stand up and weather whatever your faction threw at him. So what does that say about the quality of your candidates? In any case, he's our chief executive for the next 3 years at least, so step up to the plate, or get out of the way. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. What's it going to be, scooter?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:59 AM

7 posts, read 10,384 times
Why not stop your WHINING and do something about it? Let’s see you put your hat in the ring intend of sitting on the internet crying like a baby! Could YOU do a better job? Are you running for ANY political office? Are you one of those people who whines yet does nothing and is unwilling to lead by example.

Sure seems that way Ray
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies