Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:01 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Donn meant Comrade. So, you think we should go to a Stalin-like government?
At last count, the Soviet Union murdered 20 to 40 million citizens during his reign.

Be careful what you ask?

MURDER BY COMMUNISM

How Many did Stalin Really Murder? | DemocraticPeace Blog
We're still in the phase of sue them and put them in jail.
We have accepted murdering US citizens we've labeled terrorists and not on US soil.
But it will be a while before we accept and condone murdering our own on US soil.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:03 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,614 times
What do you expect? Get your children out of public education.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:37 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Donn meant Comrade. So, you think we should go to a Stalin-like government?
At last count, the Soviet Union murdered 20 to 40 million citizens during his reign.

Be careful what you ask?

MURDER BY COMMUNISM

How Many did Stalin Really Murder? | DemocraticPeace Blog
Me? Not at all. I'm not a RWNJ kissing Putin's commie azz.
....and you don't have to lecture me on Stalin. He killed most of my family.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:22 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Well then bravo to your parents because mine did not. And that was the norm in my school so sorry, it's not ridiculous None of us knew about sex or getting pregnant or birth control. I am talking about my experience in high school. Many were pregnant because they were not educated about sex.
It is ridiculous.

Everyone knows that sex can make a baby. Going back 80 years...sex=baby.

So no one figured out that by having sex, in your high school, that one could get pregnant by having sex, through experience or watching all those other chicks getting knocked up, in your HS?

Bunch of dummies you went to school with.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:25 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners
Sex Ed for Kindergarteners ‘Right Thing to Do,’ Says Obama - ABC News

(CNSNews.com) - The Chicago Public Schools this year are mandating that the district’s kindergarten classes include sex education, fulfilling a proposal President Barack Obama supported in 2003 when he served in the Illinois state senate and later defended when he ran for president in the 2008 election cycle.

Do we really need government bureaucrats deciding all of this, just because they have confiscated out money in taxes? this is why parents need to get involved at the local and state school board level. but I would not put it past the Obama admin to try and make this a compulsory law across the nation.

Hear that flush? It's society going down the toilet.
When I was in kindergarten, sex was something that wouldn't enter my mind for another five years at least. And even then, it was just a curiosity thing and something me and my contemporaries would have never actually engaged in until much, much later.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:30 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
It is ridiculous.

Everyone knows that sex can make a baby. Going back 80 years...sex=baby.

So no one figured out that by having sex, in your high school, that one could get pregnant by having sex, through experience or watching all those other chicks getting knocked up, in your HS?

Bunch of dummies you went to school with.

It's not dummies who I went to school with since they were not the teachers. In my catholic upbringing, sex was never talked about because unwed catholic girls were to never have sex. And a good catholic mother would never discuss it with their daughters. It was just out of the question. So it's not dummies, it's just the way it was.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's not dummies who I went to school with since they were not the teachers. In my catholic upbringing, sex was never talked about because unwed catholic girls were to never have sex. And a good catholic mother would never discuss it with their daughters. It was just out of the question. So it's not dummies, it's just the way it was.
I grew up Catholic and all the girls on the block in NYC had "the talk" by 12 years old.
It was like our mothers got together and planned it (which they probably did because telling one would be like telling all).

Your experience is not everyone's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies