Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 12:38 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Get back to me on that next year after Democrats are reelected back to those same districts. Again the laws are still on the books. You accomplished nothing, except costing Colorado tax payers a lot of money.
Actually, the purpose of a recall election is to remove an elected politician from office and that was accomplished in both of these cases by tax paying voters of Colorado. Get back to me when you learn a little bit about logic and common sense.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:40 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
The only poll that matters is the one taken at the ballot box...
Agree, what people think does not matter, what voters think does.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
Why are you ignoring my questions?
Because honest answers would prove that he's an ignorant liar.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:45 PM

It's quite humorous to see the brain dead CD Democrats claiming that these recalls "accomplished nothing" when in reality they accomplished exactly what they attempted to do and they accomplished it with the votes of DEMOCRAT voters in Colorado.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:47 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Colorado state senators recalled over gun control support | Fox News

The voters have spoken. Better luck next time.
GOOD.

Now maybe the Democrats will shut up about gun control, and move on to a problem they're capable of solving.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:50 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,032,050 times
Quote:
Again for the 100th time... I didn't ask about stricter gun laws. I asked you to show me a poll (just one) where the majority of the people in Colorado supported what was actually passed. Try another time. I already suspect that you looked it up, found out that the majority did not support it, had to save face, so you purposely posted the wrong poll results.
What part of "the majority of Coloradans want stricter gun laws" do you not understand?

Quote:
Next question. Did the gun lobby win a lawsuit that cause the senators to lose their jobs, or were they voted out by the same people that you claim wanted these gun control measures? It sounds like it was more like a bullying tactic by their constituents to me.

Democrats voters in Colorado voted the two Senators out of office, the Coloradoan now has a bipartisan pro gun majority , and they're already working on getting those laws repealed lol...
If they are in fact working on that, then they are wasting their time. Because the Democratic pro-gun control Governor will certainly veto that. The NRA won a minor battle in Colorado. That does not mean they won the war.

Quote:
Why are you ignoring my questions?
I'm not ignoring anything. You are just nit-picking, and asking about a specific poll that doesn't exist.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
GOOD.

Now maybe the Democrats will shut up about gun control, and move on to a problem they're capable of solving.
Don't hold your breath on that, and they did solve the problem. Then you gun culture people threw a temper tantrum about it, and temporarily removed a couple of Democrats from office.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:53 PM

6,756 posts, read 8,582,712 times
Quote:
What part of "the majority of Coloradans want stricter gun laws" do you not understand?

If they are in fact working on that, then they are wasting their time. Because the Democratic pro-gun control Governor will certainly veto that. The NRA won a minor battle in Colorado. That does not mean they won the war.

I'm not ignoring anything. You are just nit-picking, and asking about a specific poll that doesn't exist.
It is actually a pretty easy question to answer in a 10 second internet search.

Most Colorado voters oppose new gun laws: poll - Washington Times

Old 09-18-2013, 12:59 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,438 times
Quote:
What part of "show me a poll that the majority of Coloradans want stricter gun laws that were passed" do you not understand?

Quote:
I'm not ignoring anything. You are just nit-picking, and asking about a specific poll that doesn't exist
So you agree then? Polls saying that Coloradoan agreed with the bill that passed do not exist because they all say that they did not agree?

Quote:
Seems like they're winning to me.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's quite humorous to see the brain dead CD Democrats claiming that these recalls "accomplished nothing" when in reality they accomplished exactly what they attempted to do and they accomplished it with the votes of DEMOCRAT voters in Colorado.
What did they accomplish? Cut the terms of of two Democrats by one year, and wasted a lot of tax payer's money to do it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies