Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 09:11 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times

Advertisements

Smoking marijuana equates to stupidity?

I think you should save your breath TED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Smoking marijuana equates to stupidity?

I think you should save your breath TED.
yes. substances that impair the function of your brain equates to stupidity. do drunk people often have good ideas?

Old 09-21-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
yes. substances that impair the function of your brain equates to stupidity. do drunk people often have good ideas?
I'd argue that it doesn't always "impair" your brain function. I'd also argue that many creative types and business people use marijuana. I'd say I do an ok job running my business and using marijuana in my leisure. Many spiritualist and some religions use "mind altering substances" as well.

Nice try though.

Bu back on topic, do you have anything of substance to add or are you continuing to troll.

Do you even have any background in Economics or Business?

Old 09-21-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
I'd argue that it doesn't always "impair" your brain function. I'd also argue that many creative types and business people use marijuana. I'd say I do an ok job running my business and using marijuana in my leisure. Many spiritualist and some religions use "mind altering substances" as well.

Nice try though.

Bu back on topic, do you have anything of substance to add or are you continuing to troll.

Do you even have any background in Economics or Business?
you do it in your leisure time. key. when you smoke pot, it slows down brain function.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
you do it in your leisure time. key. when you smoke pot, it slows down brain function.
What do you have intelligent to add to the thread?

I've had many epiphanies and great business ideas come to me after I smoked marijuana. Sometimes I meditate using it.

Much better drug than alcohol.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
What do you have intelligent to add to the thread?

I've had many epiphanies and great business ideas come to me after I smoked marijuana. Sometimes I meditate using it.

Much better drug than alcohol.
there is nothing to add. occucry was a bowel movement of 9 douchebags. they accomplished nothing. they're like the tea party, but they smell much worse.

Last edited by lionsgators; 09-21-2013 at 11:16 AM..

Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
there is nothing to add. occucry was a bowel movement of 9 douchebags. the accomplished nothing. they're like the tea party, but they smell much worse.
So your basically just here to complain.

Do you have any alternative solutions? Are you helping the Economy? Did you support the Bailout and the CEO bonuses?

Old 09-21-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
So your basically just here to complain.

Do you have any alternative solutions? Are you helping the Economy? Did you support the Bailout and the CEO bonuses?
solutions to what? see, a directionless group of idiots with no agenda will never be taken seriously. am I helping the economy? I pay a ton of taxes, and provide a valuable service to the community. I own properties in multiple states, so I pay property taxes all over the country helping local school systems. if you want a solution, identify a problem. I am full of solutions.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:22 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,756,982 times
Occupy was laughable at best. One of the most notable characters from Occupy Wall Street is a trust fund recipient(!). He was protesting the "1%"? Didn't he realize that he IS the 1%.

Old 09-21-2013, 12:19 PM

You can still protests something even though you fit in that demographic. What is the 1 percent's real thoughts on Political issues? A lot of them don't share that information publicly. I know many wealthy people who support a way for higher wages and a better quality of living. That doesn't mean mandatory minimum wages but it does mean ways for pumping more money back into the Middle and Lower Economic classes.

A more relaxed lifestyle for all is the way of the future. And for what its worth, there's people out there protesting way better off than you anyway. It's a stupid stereotype that has just stuck along with just about every other negative thing the media could associate with the group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies