Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 07:42 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,923,337 times

Advertisements

.....when the Obama We Know Besters arrive with their local LEO troops in YOUR town square (but decidedly squeanish about their given task) to pile all th M21 Carbines (the .30 M1 chambering: quite malicious for sure!) and you dad's Korean M1A or his or your Civ MksmnShip Program Garand, and your equally malicious semi-auto Bushmaster as used in that overly powerful (according to Peirs Morgan, the firearms expert who took to shooting one on TV and was staggered by it's power!) semi=auto AR rifle.

Will you finally stand up and tell 'em to get out of your Constitutionally protected township? Or will you bleet in unison and hand them all over while the local brainless lib-tard (the Liberal Disarmament Junkies!) media circus clowns gleefully record it all in video for re-distribution on "The News At 11;00 !!!", along with their glory hoot of...

"Now we will have no more mass shootings in America! Huzzah! From now on, jus owning such heinous firearms will be an automatic felony, with a mandatory 10 year sentence, yessiree!"

Your choice will be? (Note: All this is coming soon to a town near you!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 07:44 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,746,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
.....when the Obama We Know Besters arrive with their local LEO troops in YOUR town square (but decidedly squeanish about their given task) to pile all th M21 Carbines (the .30 M1 chambering: quite malicious for sure!) and you dad's Korean M1A or his or your Civ MksmnShip Program Garand, and your equally malicious semi-auto Bushmaster as used in that overly powerful (according to Peirs Morgan, the firearms expert who took to shooting one on TV and was staggered by it's power!) semi=auto AR rifle.

Will you finally stand up and tell 'em to get out of your Constitutionally protected township? Or will you bleet in unison and hand them all over while the local brainless lib-tard (the Liberal Disarmament Junkies!) media circus clowns gleefully record it all in video for re-distribution on "The News At 11;00 !!!", along with their glory hoot of...

"Now we will have no more mass shootings in America! Huzzah! From now on, jus owning such heinous firearms will be an automatic felony, with a mandatory 10 year sentence, yessiree!"

most cops would take to the woods or back street and plot acts of retaliation on the federal goons who would call for such a thing..

"I was just following orders" that crap does not fly in America..

Old 09-24-2013, 07:57 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
The little remote areas are just too much for any govt body to deal with. There are millions more of us than anything the feds can get.

No quassi officer could point a finger to direct his charges with out getting a 7,62 rnd thru his head, much less wear brass.

The entire thing would be illegal, making orders illegal, making the revolt LEGAL.

The feds fear this now. Using our Military against us is also illegal. Doing that would start a war.
How would anyone even try? Start on one coast and go door to door? Start on both coasts and meet in the middle? Start in the middle and go 2 ways?

Who is paying taxes while all this is going on and how will trucks feed the PC masses? No trucks could even move not even fed trucks. Ain't gonna happen.

We have an inept idiot running this dog and pony show, and he couldn't make an event this size happen period. Sorry but I don't fear full auto stuttering.

Where the hell did you get this crap man? Invade a PC Starbucks convention or what?

Old 09-24-2013, 07:58 PM

266 posts, read 402,648 times
I promise to be the best criminal I can.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:59 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
most cops would take to the woods or back street and plot acts of retaliation on the federal goons who would call for such a thing..

The cops swore to the oath too. Besides they get paid by taxes.. No taxes no pay check.

Then they are local and if the cops break the CONS and are local they won't last another day with out a nice coating of tar and feathers.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:21 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Smile Hey, all you armed scaredy cats...

Remember, you can lose your guns in a tragic boating accident.

Show the jack-booted UN thugs who are coming to break down your door all your fishing gear, instead.

That'll do it.

Me?

Me and my guns will be OK.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:56 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,790,095 times
The "McControversy" of the moment?

Old 09-24-2013, 09:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

My my my, such a display

Old 09-24-2013, 09:08 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post

I sincerely hope you're right.
Way too many people are brainwashed by the idiot box these days, though.
I maintain that scrapping TV would go a huge way toward having people regain their senses. TV has way more influence than many would like to admit.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:41 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,746,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
I sincerely hope you're right.
Way too many people are brainwashed by the idiot box these days, though.
I maintain that scrapping TV would go a huge way toward having people regain their senses. TV has way more influence than many would like to admit.
if they are brain washed then they cant think...if they cant think they cant fight with a damn, which gives us the advantaged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies