Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 11:16 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
troll threads like this get 100 replies and 1000 views, yet the serious threads get no discussion.
This is not a troll thread. This thread just revealed the lies from the libbies about so called disenfranchised minority voters. It should be given a sticky, as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, it's fun to watch a liberal try to explain their way out of this one....absolutely hilarious to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2013, 11:26 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
If im gonna play along with your lame post...Here

In order to get a photo voter ID, you need some form of proof like a BC and or a SS card which have no photo.

So your photo voter ID is worthless.
Drivers licenses, state ID cards, and U.S. passports are worthless?

Old 10-03-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Voting is a constitutional right. Signing up for health insurance is not a constitutional right . Get it?
Ah, then people should be able to opt out of having health insurance without paying a penalty, right?

You are correct that voting is a constitutional right - for U.S. citizens.

The way one proves that they are a U.S. citizen when they arrive at the polls is by showing their ID.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
You only need an email address if you sign up online. There are local options and local help for signups - more in those states that set up their own exchanges.
Yeah, but minorities and old people will have to drive, walk, or ride a bus to those locations - and that is a hardship!

How can you support a discriminatory piece of legislation that puts such a burden on the most vulnerable in society?

Old 10-03-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Man...the lefties are awfully quite on this ID subject, huh?

They're waiting for some witty commie to give them talking points.
Where is the MSNBC lineup schedule?

Maybe we can help the liberals out.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:02 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Oh Snap!

Obamacare is racist! Therefore Obama is racist?
Obama isn't black or white... he's just a politician.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You mean they are exempt from obamacare. Illegals aren't required to pay in a dime, yet can expect to continue getting free health care in the form of Emergency Medicaid. Obama loves the illegals so much he doesn't want them to be burdened by any costs.
There isn't a vote ...I mean, minority the dems won't buy. Obamaclaus brought us change.

But then again, both parties are doing the same with the lobbies and corporate welfare.

Equal credit for equal tyranny.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Drivers licenses, state ID cards, and U.S. passports are worthless?

They are to illegals; just ask the one who totaled my $25k dually (which saved his life), and he gave me $150 because he wasn't insured, and driving a borrowed (nearly new) Volvo. Same thing when an undocumented Asian woman totaled my van in a borrowed Mercedes (brand new) and had my passenger watch her unseat belted child as she ran down the street to get her DL that she left in her home. Of course, the cops showed up before she got back and they still didn't arrest her; but at least she had insurance.

If you are white or black, cause an accident, don't have your license on you, or up to date insurance - you go to jail and your vehicle is impounded and sold. Not if you're an illegal though...

I'm telling you, drive in LA for a couple of decades and you'll have some real whoppers to tell over beers.

Old 10-04-2013, 04:34 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Yeah, but minorities and old people will have to drive, walk, or ride a bus to those locations - and that is a hardship!

How can you support a discriminatory piece of legislation that puts such a burden on the most vulnerable in society?
It won't be long before lefties call a bus fare a "poll tax".

Old 10-04-2013, 04:53 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Obama isn't black or white... he's just a politician.
If Republicans that want voter ID laws are racist per the DNC meme...then Obama that wants IDs to register for Obamacare or pay a fine proves that Obama is racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Voting is a constitutional right. Signing up for health insurance is not a constitutional right . Get it?
Owning guns is a constitutional right. So you would argue no IDs to buy a gun...great no back ground checks is what you are arguing. I am in favor of back ground checks and I thought you were too.

I need a photo ID for several constitutionally protected rights including to run for office.

Aren't you sick of being hypocritical to excuse Obama's disingenuous actions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies