Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 05:43 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You think these middle east wars are big you aint seen nothing yet. Obama has allowed this all to transpire. He should be iimpeached. At least Biden is an American.

"It also called for an end to the use of the US dollar as the international reserve currency, a step that would ensure the international community could maintain a safe distance from the side-effects of domestic political turmoil in the United States."

Debt Ceiling: China Calls for World to Be 'De-Americanised' - IBTimes UK
Agreed-

The liberal notion of massive deficit spending and lack of fiscal restraint will come home to roost and meter out severe economic consequences in the US.

No world reserve currency- no more infinite printing of money. That is when the game of musical chairs ends. Liberals, having destroyed the nation as we know it, of course, will blame conservatives.

This is what happens when the idiotic "'60s generation" is in control of the nation. That cohort has left chaos in its wake with every encounter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
What the hell are you blaming Obama for? Thank the morons who voted all those inbred TPers into positions of responsibility.
The above is what all liberals will say when their support of uncontrolled deficit spending and fiscal irresponsibility finally deals the TKO to America. Liberals have destroyed the faith and credit of the US and will eliminate its standing as the world reserve currency due to fiscal idiocy and the belief that "the party" could go on forever without consequences.

Liberals, despite having poured gas on the tinder, and ignited the fire, will blame the fireman when the fire cannot be controlled.

Thankfully, those who will be most harmed by this lunacy will be democrat constituents. Sometimes you get what you deserve and votes have consequences.

Old 10-13-2013, 05:55 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The above is what all liberals will say when their support of uncontrolled deficit spending and fiscal irresponsibility finally deals the TKO to America. Liberals have destroyed the faith and credit of the US and will eliminate its standing as the world reserve currency due to fiscal idiocy and the belief that "the party" could go on forever without consequences.

Liberals, despite having poured gas on the tinder, and ignited the fire, will blame the fireman when the fire cannot be controlled.

Thankfully, those who will be most harmed by this lunacy will be democrat constituents. Sometimes you get what you deserve and votes have consequences.
That is true. When the money tree dries up things will get very ugly. The smirky democrats won't have other folks money to steal anymore. Other folks meaning our children and grandchildren to hand to their idiotic followers. Then what..........

Old 10-13-2013, 05:59 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The Tea party are not the people who ran up the debt to $17 trillion, or essentially printing $85 billion dollars a month out of thin air, that would be 0bama.

BTW, what "positions of responsibility" in government do you think the Tea Party has??? 0bama and his admin are in charge.

Yup.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
This.

I will never understand why the Tea Party extremists can't just be happy that they succeeded. They set out to damage the US's position in the world, damage its economy, and make government as dysfunctional/nonfunctional as possible, and that's exactly what they've done. Why do they then whine about the US's economy being damaged, government being dysfunctional, and its position as a world economic power being diminished.

Be happy. Take credit for the mess you set out to create.

Post something true, win a prize.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapheap View Post
You have it spot on. The tea party wants America not to exist anymore because they hate the Country where its possible for a Black man to be President and soon a Woman. I have told many that this shutdown doesn't bother them because they hate the Country and want their own nation with rights reserved for only a few

You guys should write fairytales, just like this one.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This and the America losing it value in the world was all predicted in the move 2016 if Obama got re-elected.

Forward -> to our 3rd world country.

Those that missed it should hunt it down and watch it.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
In elementary school, you should have learned that Hawaii is a US state.

What you didn't learn in school is that it is an occupied territory.

Free Hawaii!

Old 10-13-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
That is true. When the money tree dries up things will get very ugly. The smirky democrats won't have other folks money to steal anymore. Other folks meaning our children and grandchildren to hand to their idiotic followers. Then what..........
Quite true-

The libs are setting up the very people that they pretend to "support" with a very difficult, reduction in standards of living. Despite being the very cause of this disaster, liberals will blame republicans and conservatives, and still try to salvage political support from the ashes of the US. Whatever entities form, much like the breakup of the USSR, there will undoubtedly be at least one that hangs on to the "liberal promise". Of course, such a "nation" will attract any bums who do not want to work, urban criminals, illegal immigrants, and the uneducated. It will be a "Somalia in the former US" and a third world hell hole.

No state is going to want to be left "holding the bag" for all the reckless federal decisions. Who is going to pay for the consequences of these decisions? States will seek calm, safety, and the security of their citizens. They will leave the debt ridden hulk that was the US to avoid social chaos.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:48 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Why would China care is the question. Hell most in their own country live in huts and eat dirt. The whole SDR thing has been in the works for a while. If you read the article you would have noted how China wants to work with the World Bank. They have been making the push for a while and our president is going to allow it to happen. My opinion and I could be wrong. If the dollar loses reserve status you aint seen nothing yet. Social programs will be gone........bankrupt. We can't print dollars we can't pay for any of it. The only reason we can print right now is because countries have to buy up our treasuries to buy oil and that is why we fight wars in the middle east. Many don't pay attention to that. If countries don't need dollars the US will go bankrupt. Of course we won't have to fight wars in the middle east but we are to the point we as a country can't produce anything on our own as it's all been shipped offshore. Quite the mess these genius politicians have gotten us in........and no I'm not speaking just about Obama here...........the whole pathetic lot of em. They have ALL sold the US out.
When I was younger, I used to get all worked up over this stuff too. I considered my self an armchair economist, and would read all these articles and think that the world was always ending. But then it never did. Going back to the 90s, I bought a lot of gold (well, that part actually worked out well), and I waited for the dollar to collapse. Then I finally got tired of reading a bunch of hype that never really came to fruition, like the boy who cried wolf. So now I barely even pay attention to articles like this.

Eventually, somebody will be right. Maybe it will be you, and then you can tell me "I told you so." Or maybe you will get tired of it too...and then our kids will be right about it. Or maybe someone who knows what they are doing will get it right and there will be a smooth transition . Maybe the dollar goes out, not with a bang, but with a whimper. Who knows? I have stopped trying to figure it out. Now I just try to stay flexible and roll with the punches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies