Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 05:16 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us, and they better be ready, because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded; the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over, and we have two judges ready to go.”

Fake quote - even World Nut Daily says "allegedly" and "the quote... is suspect and is at best four steps removed from Jarrett herself."

WND - Is this what Obama meant by ‘revenge’?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 05:27 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
What a creepy Manchurian Candidate epilogue she spewed to bolster his image to the adoring masses.Obama couldn't figure out how to wipe his own ***** without someone telling him too...superior intellect my foot!
According to Forbes.com Obama has spent less money than Reagan, Bush #1, Clinton, and Bush #2. In fact Obama has spent less money than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes

Shouldn't conservatives admire this?

Old 10-28-2013, 05:33 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
According to Forbes.com Obama has spent less money than Reagan, Bush #1, Clinton, and Bush #2. In fact Obama has spent less money than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes

Shouldn't conservatives admire this?
I made chicken soup today and did the laundry.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:10 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I made chicken soup today and did the laundry.
I've been stressed most of the day. I spent last night being beaten up by my 12 year old nephew, and I enjoyed our time together (until he literally almost busted my ear drums this mourning.) I have been overworked recently moving out my present apartment (I despise my apartment more than anything "its loud noise 24/7.") And I have been eating crap recently (fast food and canned food.)

But when this month ends I will be living in a small town (doing beautiful, relaxing, and normal things like you described in your post.) As far as I am concerned you made the best post of the day.

Thank you for making me see the light for a few seconds,
Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 10-28-2013 at 09:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies